Reviews for Oil & Water
ariadnescurse chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Okay, I LOVE this story! I'm normally a Brucas fan. There's something about how Lucas can calm Brooke down that's just right. But here lately I've been slowly thinking Nathan and Brooke would be pretty good too. This story? Yeah, it just personifies everything that I think they could be together and it's awesome! You did a killer job with this!
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
awesome! loved it! like how it was brathan but u still have lucas have feelings for her! yay! good job!
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Words cannot express how blown away I am by this fantastic one shot! You wrote Brooke and Nathan like they truly are; flawed, brash, passionate, damaged, honest and raw. The ups and downs, the fights and the oh so heavenly make-up sessions, along with all of Brooke and Nathan's baggage made for one of the best stories I've ever read. Congrats on a truly wondeful story!

Awesome read! Awesome writer!
geea2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Do I write to you often enough to convey my deep and utter graditude that you write about OTH? I seriously never thought of Nathan and Brooke together until I read this and now I'm kind of hoping it happens. You are a phenomenal writer, you actually call spell check a friend, everything follows a storyline and makes sense. That's not mentioning the fact that I laugh, cry and remember a lot about your stories. Please continue with OTH, for my sake because I really need a good fanfic to get addicted to in case season 5 doesn't pan out. Oh, BTW, I'm a very busy college student that just happens to be obsessed with OTH because its the only show I ever have time to watch. Your fanfic just gives me a bit more pseudo-drama because I'm too busy to make my own and I'm loving it. Keep 'em coming!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
wow wow wow! im completly speechless...that is seroiusly the best one shot i have ever read in my entire life! the way u write is so fantastic...i cant get enough of it! wow!
Lily svit-kona chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This was an amazing story, and I'm so glad you put it up...It's not what I expected from teh title. But, I love it.

Haley is a bitch.
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh my god. Not only did you nail Brooke and Nathan perfectly, you nailed their relationship together perfectly. And I didn't even realize it was Veronica Mars until you put in the last name. (I don't watch that show.)

This is one of the most amazing, no, THE most amazing one shot I have ever read. Seriously. I can't even think of any words to describe how utterly beautiful this piece is. Good job, sweetie!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
a.wo23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow, that was fantastic. Wow. You are an insanely talented writer, and that was a beautifully written story. I definitely loved it. Great job.
lusciiousx3hsm chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
omg.

love this story.

lovve love love.
rainey chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Considering that I hate Lucas with a passion, it was great to read how Veronica thought he was a selfish prick.

He is.
madrigal chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
this was so great..i cant even explain how much i liked it because I'm such a big Brathan and LoVe fan from the beginning..this is exactly the perfect ending to OTH for me..i wish it would really happen..anyways thanks for writing and sharing it.
Ninavs2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
AMAZING!I love Brathan! This was just wonderful! Congrats! )
eriak chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
that was fabulous. i mean dear lord how hot! i loved it so much! please write more. hahah veronica mars made a nice appearance
adorkabelle90210 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
OMG! This was perfect! I absolutely loved it. There were some parts that made me a lil teary-eyed. It's great how you had Veronica be Brooke's roomate. Haley was a total bitch in here..but there were some parts when i actually felt sorry for her. The BN was wonderful! I'm so glad those two made it work at the end. You're an AWESOME writer..and i love all ur stuff. Never stop writing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »