Reviews for Oil & Water
snowbabie chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Im not a big Brathan fan...they are just too much alike, like Peyton and Lucas...but this story was awesome...i love how you played Brooke's insecurities and her loyalty to Haley even though she shouldn't have had to. Keep doing the writing...its as if it comes naturally to you... snowbabie
oth23lover chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
OMG...this is such a great story! i loved it!
B.P.Davis chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
THIS WAS MORE THAN PERFECT... THIS WAS HEAVEN:P:P:P GOD THIS WAS GOOD:D:D:D:D YOUR A REALLY GOOD WRITER
kellocfan1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Awesome story! I loved it! :)
justlikebrooke chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Complete and utter perfection! I could have kept reading this for hours but at the same time you tied it up so good that i absolutly accept this as a one-shot. Brooke was written perfectly, Nathan was written even better, and you completely had me believe in the bitch-version of Haley.

Thanks for a great read!

Heather chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Officially, you rock! You put my two favorite couples on TV in a fic, making their lives intertwine so easily! I loved this so much. I love how Veronica was so maternal to Brooke, when neither of them really had anyone be maternal to them. This is one of my fave fics ever!
Lexi024 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow that was SO good...def write more brathans:)
misshoneywell chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Eh, well, Ruby was a nice thought. But Veronica Brooke BFF! Sounds familiar, huh? Oh yeah, that's right, because Jess Elena BFF as WELL! What a lovely coincidence.

As you well know, I loved this ficlet. And because I have a horribly addicitive personality, I say, "Sequel, anyone?"

Love,

Me
Jay chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
thats fukin amazing! you rule girl. i swear you make me fall more and more in love with brathan everytime you write.! they were just my closet guilty pleasure but now i will say honestly they are my full on fav couple. that will never happen but in my head, always! keep writing girl, I love it!

P.S write more of The Wedding Date!
BrathanScott chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow great story.
MrsLucasScott chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Elena, that has to be one of the most enticing one-shots I've ever read.

Pure and simple perfection.

You take your stories to a whole another level, and the characterization of the characters are so perfect. Brooke was exactly the way you'd picture her to be, not just in this one, but in every other story of yours, and I can't even get started on how well you wrote Veronica. (I love how you tied that in, btw.)

Amazing dosen't even start to describe this story. No matter what ship you write, you make it so believeable and real, and I could read it a million times and not find a single mistake.

Okay, fine, so I'll admit that the die-hard Naley fan in me found the way you wrote Haley a bit hard to digest, because she's one of my favorite characters. Also, it wasn't too clear why Naley ended, or why Haley never got in touch with Brooke, but whatever it is, there's no excuse for never getting in touch with someone that continuously called you and sent you birthday and christmas cards. I wouldn't even have the nerve to talk to that person again, much less be all "buddy buddy" with them when I first see them. Oh, and "I was wondering when I'd run into you?" Whatever happened to that invention called the telephone. Gee, I wonder. (Okay, that ends my rant.)

The ending was perfect, like everything else. God, you have no idea how much I love reading you're writing. I have no doubt you'll be an amazing author someday.

Can't wait for an update to "Broody&The Bitch...and SOTP, and TWD.." ()

So my review was totally long and drawn out again, but I can't stop myself from raving about your work.

Great job!

x

Sneha
l-a-c-18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Okay,so I loved it! I had forgotten that you wrote this. lol It is so much better reading it this time seeing how it now has the ending. Seriously though this was amazing. The characterazation of Brooke and the way she is was dead on. It just reminds me that I hate Lucas and Peyton so much for everything they did to hurt her. I love how detailed your writing is, but I think I already told you I loved your Veronica and how close she and Brooke were. That things she said to haley were too much, but I loved it! I didnt know that Brooke had slept with Lucas that one night in July. Did Nathan really know about it? Haley was a witch for trying to blame Brooke for her not talking to her. Brooke called and sent her gifts all the time. its funny how its always someone elses fault when we do something wrong. lol This had the perfect amount of hotness and lovey stuff to make it perfect. Brilliant, just brilliant. You should write another one, I have a soft spot for Band N. Oh which reminds me I need to talk to you later about Broody. Now that was soo good. Lol talk to you later. Bye
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
. .

seriously. okay, so ill stop with the full stops. but it was amazing. the way you wrote each of the characters made me feel terrible for them at a certain point.

like brooke, though i loved her all the way through. and nathan, he was straight with everyone (with the kiind of exception f brooke) throughout this.

haley:- well through the middle of the fic i hated her. i really did. i didnt see how she could get off talking to brook elike that. but when veronica (oh how i loved her) talked to her, i started to feel p ity for her aout the nathan thing. i didnt understand or condemn how she treated everyone but i did pity that she didnt know where to go and the only thing she could think of was to go back to nathan.

llike i said, veronica was amzing for brooke. why cant there be somebody like this in oth for brooke? i mean there is kind of rachel,.,. but haley is kind of an existent bff at the moment. and peyton is and ex bff right now, even if the writers try to make breyton brilliant again.

so yeah i loved it, the sex, the brooke, the emotions, the nathan, the feelings, the actions. EVREYTHING D update more stories please, theyre like heroin... not that i take that or anything :)

hannie x
xblondecutieo23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow, okay first of all, you totally get the longest oneshot award! Lol.. that was like a mini fic itself!

Anyways, it was amazing. You don't understand how jealous I and I'm sure others are of you. You write everything with perfection. Like seriously, I could read that over and over again and not spot one thing that didn't sound right. It's literally perfection. And you write Brooke pefectly. Every single thing I have read of yours, the Brooke in it has been amazing. Your characterization of her is so freaking awesome. I don't know how you do that.

And the Brathan.. that is simply love. You write Brucas really great too, but the way your write Brathan is just fantastic. Your characterizations of them are so good. You have them say the exact right things.. and think the exact right things. It's super super amazing.

You are a great writer Elena.. and that was a super great oneshot! Keep up the good work.

-Cass