Reviews for Longing
dididoitwrong chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Awesome as always, thanks! What a sweet story! Sequel, next chapter please?
katy7089 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wonderful!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
cool
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Egads! I'm so sorry that it took me this long to read this! Please don't kill me!

You know, cell phones would have been a good idea...

-Smiles- I love how you can write hindreds of one shots about the same couple, yet each are different.

Well, talk to you later!

Hugs and fuzzles

MM360
scullymulder chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
rofl. That last line just killed me. I think I busted a rib laughing over it.

It was so cute, and so adorable. *huggles* it. You write HHr so wonderfully.

Wonderful job! I loved it. Sorry it took me so long to review. :/
Lelymarques chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I loved this fic... and I would have loved more if there was a continuacion hehehe

I adore fics wich Harry or Hermione (or better both) works as a spy!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
OMG I thought that Hermione had another guy inside when Harry visited. I am happy with the ending though... a year is definitely too long a time for two lovers to be kept apart and I'm sure that Harry and Hermione will make up for lost time hehe.
bob chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
lolz, amazing how she can turn a 1 month trip into a year long situatiaon? (i think u made a typo there.. :P)
StarAngel613 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hey, great story, not like your old ones, but better not the less. I'm still reading and reviewing and I'm still here for you. ttyl!

Holly
Talianne chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
It's really well written. Maybe more information on who Cunningham is? But other than that, well done.
darkspyro chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
REVIEWS FOR ALEX!

YOU'RE THE BESTEST AUTHOR IN THE WORLD! You don't need any reviews but mine anyways. What I say goes so P

Hm... Isn't it interesting how I can be in one mood and write in a totally different? I guess that shows I'm a great actor ;p

See you soon (I'm hoping)

-Spyro
swivelchair chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
For a moment there, I thought that Hermione has someone else in there. That wouldn't be fair to Harry. But I'm glad that they made up for lost time in the end. :) Good story. :) Hope to read lots more from you.
kizkool chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw! Haha LOVED the last few lines...

Aw how cute! LOVED IT! Utterley loved it:)

Great job!

Keep up the great work!

Kat
Blackheart09 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
lol, nice fic xD

love reading your one-shots and hope there is another one comming soon! later for now

Blackheart09 aka Hypa4evr
jenn princess padfoot chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Alex. The only reason I ever come to Fanfiction any more. Wonderful stories, love. I sure do miss your writing...