Reviews for Dark Valentine
suchrandomness chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Hope you continue with this :) It's a fascinating story. Even if you don't can you PM me a summary of what you were planning to do and who the culprit is?

I'd still prefer you writing the rest of it though :P
sotfreakazoid chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I read in someone's author's note that schools in Japan start on the first Monday of April and end at the end of March the next year.

Hope that this helps, though its not my credit :)

Please continue the fic! Its fantastic!
Crester chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Awesome story! I hope Tezuka doesn't die and are you planning on continuing this? It's been 4 years.. Hope you continue this :))
little angel of the sea chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Did you discontinue the story? That would be such a shame because I really like it. *looks up at review count* I'm not the only one. Please continue *huge puppy dog eyes*

Wow this is one of the most nothing saying reviews I have ever written.:P
Letyourmindsoar chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
This is a really interesting story, and I really want to know what happens next.

I haven't read many stories where Tezuka is the victim.

So, your story is certainly unique.

I personally think that Fudoumine should've been the ones to find him at the end of chapter three.

Yamabuki doesn't exactly play a big part, and Hyotei...Well, Hyotei doesn't seem that caring.

Is this story on hiatus? The last update was quite a while ago (5/28/07 according to ).

Keep writing!
AniManGa19930 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
What would happen to Tezuka?Please be okay,Tezuka-kun.I think Fuji wouldn't kill Tezuka rather he and the regulars would make the culprit know and feel what hell looks like.

I also don't think that the club's fund is a strong enough motive to go as far as this, more like a crazy person who jealous of The Perfect Tezuka Kunimitsu (But,it's just my thought ).

I just came across your story a few days ago and I LIKE ALL OF IT(The PoT fanfic of course)!but, I also noticed that the last time you update was a year ago, so I'm asking you please,Please,PLEASE update soon!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
GAH! What's gonna happen to Zuka? Is that Hyotei at the end? Will Tezu still be able to play at Nationals or will he be too injured? AH! The anticipation! The evilness!

*cough* I love the over protectiveness though!
Devil Hinata chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Attack! After the attacker!
Loser-in-training chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
ah! Tezuka please be okay! update PLEASE!
Nameless-Arashi-Fan chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
whoo hoo. this is like the 2nd or third time i read this stroy and i still want a update! haha it's a nice but a bit dark story. still good anw. so do update soon!
blackorchid143 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Oh my God! Who really is that Idiot that hates Tezuka that much! :-( Maybe he is the son of Satan! Grr!
blackorchid143 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
WaH! That person is a meanie! Why would he do that to Tezuka? Tezuka-torture! gRR!
ketchupblood chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Interesting... Umm... Club funds seems like a weak motive, though. How about someone's jealous of one of Tezuka's admirers. Jealous boyfriend? Or, you know... Jealous Fuji fangirl. - But I'm just a slash fan. Or maybe just an insane stalker with no motive except that he's an insane stalker.

Anyways, this seems like a perfect storyline for one of those plots where the stalker gives the victim a clue and they have to play a game. Maybe have your stalker leave Tezuka a cryptic message after he recovers from the motorcycle thing? And limit the number of people who can help, because I have a feeling you could throw in a lot of emotions if Tezuka has to keep it secret. Something like a clue game where one clue leads to another to another and in the end it leads Tezuka somewhere where the stalker comes to kill him, but he outsmarts said stalker (or you could get one of the sadists of Seigaku to help Tezuka along, and said sadist [meaning Inui or Fuji] could outsmart the stalker) and kills and/or captures him.
Snow Whisperer chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Hehe... I like this story. fufufu... update soon, nya

(adds to favs)
Cupid's Nightmare chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
-huffs- Well you took your time. But I'm not mad! I'm glad you updated, even if it was in the middle of my midterms...when I couldn't review and so I'm reviewing now and I'm rambling and I should stop because I sound like SHinji and that's bad, isn't it, it is and maybe you should go eeny-meeny-miny-mo to deicde on who. -cough- Yeah, good chapter and the whole Tomoka-and-Sakuno as bodyguards thing was brilliant.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »