Reviews for The Essence Of His Soul
Elrik chapter 17 . 5/17
Where is the next chapter? Need to know what happen next. How will kurama react to the new Kuronue?
IceTea579 chapter 17 . 4/19
The agonizing moment when you realize the updates stopped and there’s a cliffhanger.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Interesting story.
WhiteDogwood chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
Cute. Wraps up England nicely.
Evil Irish Pixie chapter 6 . 8/10/2017
Its been awhile since you've updated so I was curious when the next update for this fanfiction was going to be posted?
DemonCry chapter 17 . 6/16/2017
Where are you? This is really good for being so fast passed as it is. I hope to read more someday.
SeleneAlice chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
please update this story soon! please!
Divergent Rebel5 chapter 17 . 5/4/2017
Please update soon! I love this story
WinningInWonderLand chapter 17 . 5/3/2017
After reading this chapter I was like "NOOOO NOOOO . . . .Fuck you. . . . .you casn not leave me hanging like this." I love this story a lot and hope you put up more soon I would love to see how it ends.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 17 . 4/3/2017
This story is my favorite YYH fic, partly because of the HP crossover, but also because of Kuronue, who is my third favorite YYH character behind Kurama and Genkai. Please, please tell me - and the numerous other fans you undoutably have - that you are alive and haven't abandoned this fic?
Emerald Time chapter 17 . 3/12/2017
I started reading this and I was at chapter 5 when I realized that this hasn't been updated since 2011. WHY!? You would think I would start reading the update dates, but nooo, I still haven't learned my lesson yet. Anyways, I hope you do decide to update this, you certainly stopped at a very interesting point and I would love to read more.
FanficLover577 chapter 17 . 2/11/2017
NNNOOOOOOO! I want to know what happens between Kurama and Crane. :(
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
I started reading PSoH because of you. Thank you for showing that amazing manga.
joeyblast chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
I now have Might Gai Syndrome again. Thanks for that.
Chardinal chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
This is fantastic, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I hope you write more soon, but no pressure!
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »