Reviews for The Essence Of His Soul
Evil Irish Pixie chapter 6 . 8/10
Its been awhile since you've updated so I was curious when the next update for this fanfiction was going to be posted?
DemonCry chapter 17 . 6/16
Where are you? This is really good for being so fast passed as it is. I hope to read more someday.
SeleneAlice chapter 17 . 6/2
please update this story soon! please!
Divergent Rebel5 chapter 17 . 5/4
Please update soon! I love this story
WinningInWonderLand chapter 17 . 5/3
After reading this chapter I was like "NOOOO NOOOO . . . .Fuck you. . . . .you casn not leave me hanging like this." I love this story a lot and hope you put up more soon I would love to see how it ends.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 17 . 4/3
This story is my favorite YYH fic, partly because of the HP crossover, but also because of Kuronue, who is my third favorite YYH character behind Kurama and Genkai. Please, please tell me - and the numerous other fans you undoutably have - that you are alive and haven't abandoned this fic?
Emerald Time chapter 17 . 3/12
I started reading this and I was at chapter 5 when I realized that this hasn't been updated since 2011. WHY!? You would think I would start reading the update dates, but nooo, I still haven't learned my lesson yet. Anyways, I hope you do decide to update this, you certainly stopped at a very interesting point and I would love to read more.
FanficLover577 chapter 17 . 2/11
NNNOOOOOOO! I want to know what happens between Kurama and Crane. :(
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
I started reading PSoH because of you. Thank you for showing that amazing manga.
joeyblast chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
I now have Might Gai Syndrome again. Thanks for that.
Chardinal chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
This is fantastic, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I hope you write more soon, but no pressure!
Kiri Namikase chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
what happen? why do you don't continue the fic? PLEASE NEW CHAPTER, I want to read the talk to Kurama and Kourune
Mermaid's Magic chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
I can't wait for them to meet!
Oh dear I just thought of something that I know for a fact that Kurama (as a human student) wouldn't like. Carne/Harry having no human schooling since he was I was going to say 10 but that was in the movies and books were he lived with the horse and wale and baby pig. but since he lived with his magic parents he didn't have muggle schooling did he?
And I am pretty sure that Kurama (his human form) will want to put him in muggle-school.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
so she 'Medusa' didn't die but did you at least kill off Robin Hendrix ?
just curious and I don't truly like the one hit actor because of all the pets he had and he wasn't able to care for them. and he had gotten her when he didn't have the money to take proper care of her.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Okay I hate doll's of any kind or that is what I use to think.
I wonder is it bad that I find the doll's you wrote in this chapter interesting and that I wouldn't mind have them?
oh well. keep up the awesome work! btw i have a few questions!
does harry have the soul fragment of Voldemort? or did bat guy take care of it? Also does the mother (Lilly) get a second chance? not as a mother but more as a friend?
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »