Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
SiriuslyLoopyDora chapter 87 . 1/29
So I have reread this over the last week because I remember how amazing it was! And it didnt dissapoint.

I know it's unlikely you will continue the rest of it, but I would absolutely love it if you did. Especially considering there is only 1 year of hogwarts left.

Anyway, if not this fanfiction is still truly a special one. Probs in another few years time I will give it another re-read.
1more chapter chapter 87 . 1/12
Hi, I just write to ask for another chapter. I know it has been 4 years since the last update, but this story is very very good, and I want to know how ends.
air chapter 35 . 10/1/2023
Hi! i just wanted to say how much i love this story. i don't really read fanfics but an artist i liked posted a fanart for this one. so i read it when i was younger. i finally reread it and loved it just as much! ive read 4 fics and this is so good im scared to read another one cause it can't compare. Thank you so much for writing it!
Hedwig35 chapter 5 . 9/26/2023
I hope you finish these stories one day...
Venus chapter 64 . 9/10/2023
I just can't with the fact that people DO dress like absolute prostitutes for attention Moony my poor baby.
Mal chapter 87 . 7/22/2023
Even if you're never able to update this fic again, I'm so glad I read it. This is one of the best marauder fics out there. God, it's so good. Your writing and characterisation is wonderful.

Thank you thank you thank you! Really appreciate you writing and sharing such an awesome story.
Mal
Mal chapter 86 . 7/22/2023
Damn! I cried at the image of the silver fox curled up next to her ear. That scene, this entire chapter was powerful.
Mal chapter 85 . 7/22/2023
oh god. I teared up when Serius started talking about their future. I love these two so, so much.
Mal chapter 79 . 7/21/2023
I've gotta say, I just adore how you skip over the potentially boring parts such as tutoring, and get to the fun! I really enjoy your writing stile. You have such a lovely flow of drama, fun, seriousness and fluffieness.
Mal chapter 76 . 7/21/2023
Seriously! best.! pranks! Ever!
Mal chapter 61 . 7/19/2023
Loved the prank and reactions!
Mal chapter 60 . 7/19/2023
Aww!
Mal chapter 56 . 7/19/2023
I kept getting choked up through this chapter. You've got such a wonderful way with words.
Mal chapter 55 . 7/19/2023
Yes! Padfoot!
Mal chapter 35 . 7/17/2023
You come up with the best pranks!
9,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »