Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
Dientje28 chapter 55 . 3/22
Omg. I love this Story so much. I cried over this charter. You are an awesome writer. Never stop!
Buggy18 chapter 2 . 3/17
I LOVE THIS BOOK
Logan chapter 1 . 3/17
I heard about your story from some of my favorite YouTubers and thought that I would read it. I absolutely love it even though I just started.
Dysthymic Panda chapter 85 . 3/15
I don't have words adequate enough to describe how utterly perfect and brilliant your fics are. They're some of my favorites: I reread them once a year, and every time I am amazed by how wonderful, charming, and enchanting they are. I can't get enough of your writing. If you don't mind, may I please have the name of your novel? Thank you very much for all of your hard work.
alex chapter 85 . 3/15
I love this story so much! I've stayed up for two nights trying to finish it and I'm both happy and sad that I'm on the last chapter. I do hope that you're going to continue it! Best of luck with anything that's going on in your life right now!
Lola Sparkes chapter 85 . 3/10
OMG! This fanfic is AMAZING! Please tell me that was not the last chapter. There is still so much I need to know. Why did Peter go and join Voldemort? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS! I will wait as patiently as I can without going insane!
chee-chan chapter 77 . 3/9
this is the third time i'm reading this story. AMAZING!
Euphorah chapter 85 . 3/8
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you for this!
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 85 . 3/7
Awwww so CUTE
rafadork chapter 85 . 3/6
I've just finished reading the fic and i want to thank you, so much, because this is the best fanfic i've read in my entire life! Please keep updating 3 Ever since i've found out about this fic i've been reading non-stop because it's so bloody amazing, so yeah, thanks \o/ please keep doing it because you're doing an awesome work!
hollycopter020601 chapter 1 . 3/6
this story is amazing I do not know how to get for all chapters but please do another chapter
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 85 . 3/5
This story is so awesome! Please continue? I love stories that take me on an emotional rollercoaster - I thought I was going to cry myself dry when Sirius and Remus had their big fight...and when each of them was rescued...
Charlize chapter 85 . 3/4
OMG IM CRYING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FAN FICTION OR HOW AMAZING I THINK YOU ARE GOD YOU ARE TALENTED THANK YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 76 . 3/3
Chapter 76 is the most epic thing I have ever read on this website.
Masterskitty128 chapter 85 . 3/3
I can't wait for the next chapter after this one!
7,950 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »