Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
LunaLogan chapter 86 . 7h
I would’ve liked to know what is Remus’ patronus even if I suspect it’s Padfoot. I love this story and I really hope you’ll come back to continue it! :)
Meg chapter 86 . 9/11
I love love love your writing. This story he made me so happy. I’ve laughed at loud and cried throughout it. I hope all is well for you! I just wanted to specifically state how AMAZING your character development is. From Remus becoming more confident, the brotherhood between Sirius and James, the romance between Lily/James and Sirius/Remus. And even the slow ostracism of Peter. You did a great job at capturing him as a best friend that slowly becomes more fearful and more picked on by the others. I’m honestly heartbroken every time I think about how the Marauder story ends. “Until the End” always makes me weep. You’re an amazing writer and this story is phenomenal. I would love to read your published works as well!
Well after my S/O write something I guess I have to take it upon my self to respond as well. So let me start with OH MY FUCKING GOD! This series has personally made me cry and feel sooooo happy for this group while sadly we all know the Finally outcome of this group you really are a great storyteller I really hope you get to finish this series fingers crossed.
babymoosh101 chapter 64 . 9/6
If the quote at the start of this chapter is true, I definitely didn't have any childhood except maybe when I was like four or something. I was aaaaaaalways wondering about what would happen if this, and what would happen if that.

Kinda annoying really.
scythemiestermaka chapter 1 . 9/4
Omg! I started reading this a couple years ago when a cosplay group I watch had turned it into a live action skit series. Just a week ago I decided to read it again and also convinced my S/O to read it as well. When i pulled it up, I nearly jumped for joy when I saw there was a new chapter I'd never read before. I know it's been a year since then, but I really hope you have a chance to finish up the story soon because my imagination isn't extravagant enough to finish it in my head. I base all my beliefs on how the marauders grew up solely on this fanfiction. (Minus the gay part even though it's my favorite part.) Your work is so amazing that i hope one day J.K herself sees it and acknowledges it as canon. I'll proudly follow your genius whether you ever finish it or not. 3
Moony chapter 6 . 9/2
"Probably needs to tell Loopy Lupin to take his poitions so he doesn't completely lose it." James said, smirking.

Oh you have no idea..
Please tell me that the slitherin girl was Tonks, because it's kinda like she accepted him, and she married Remus later
Nova chapter 86 . 8/31
dear moonsign,
i know it’s been a year since you posted a chapter of this fic but i love it and have been reading it for years and i was wondering if you were still continuing it or not. your writing skills are amazing! jk rowling would be proud.
your faithful reader, nova :)
megumi chapter 58 . 8/28
the thing is, i know what is coming next since i already read this story but i reallyyyyy don’t want to read that part cause it makes me sad that they’re all mad at sirius but i guess that’s just how it goes
'"But the day you get one over me, Wormtail, is the day I throw up my hands in defeat and take whatever punishment members of authority choose to dish out for me." Sirius added."' I'm sobbing so hard rn.
Kometto-chan chapter 1 . 8/27
Honestly, these are one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read and I keep coming back to read yours. It's so good! I love it so much! Hope you are doing well! I love your other fanfic too!
Rdfcdsfex chapter 29 . 8/27
Awesome
Zara chapter 16 . 8/26
But... they never were old oldest a marauder ever lived was 38 years
DeadlyHuggles chapter 14 . 8/26
heya moonsign.

heh, guess i did make it on time. who could have guessed that i'd actually be on time for once.

its been an okay few weeks since my last review. im still doing good. school starts in a week so that state of okay might not last for too long. i can only hope.

i'm really tired, i want to go to bed but its already 1 in the afternoon and ive got stuff to do today. guess i should have gotten more sleep last night.

or maybe i should just go take a nap. yeah i think thats what i'll do. i'm sorry for the short review, not much has happened.

alright ive got to go, bye moonsign.
‘You’ll always be my favourite girl.’ I’m actually sobbing. I love this FanFiction so much hsjsjs
8,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »