Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
MayFairy chapter 83 . 5/25
I can't believe I finally got to the end of this! It's the best HP fanfic I've read in ages, and is definitely up there with the best I've ever read! Hilarious and heart breaking in all the right places and with characterisation to die for.
I do hope that this story hasn't been abandoned, and can't wait for an update! :)
Amydiddle chapter 54 . 5/19
And in a few years time traitor will just come back up again. Circling the order and the marauders in a thick fog.

All thinking it is Moony, Moony thinking Sirius, when it is the rat pretending to be a innocent mouse.
Amydiddle chapter 21 . 5/17
And now I am crying.
SableUnstable chapter 83 . 5/15
To put it simply, this story is amazing. Truly amazing. I read and write WolfStar because I love the pairing, especially when it's written Marauder era, and I love the way Sirius and Remus are around each other. Their togetherness, their boyishness, their love (or sometimes just their lust), their solid friendship under it all, it just makes me smile every time. But you've gone much further than that in this fic and I absolutely adore you for it. Remus and Sirius's burgeoning relationship, while still a large part, isn't the whole focus of the story (neither is the war), and for once I found myself not skipping over those separate plot points to get the all the puppy goodness. Their Hogwarts life was very entertaining, especially those extraordinary pranks, both Remus and Sirius's history was harrowing and horrible but still gripping, and I LOVED Peter's characterization. You could actually see his progressive slide as he slowly becomes the canon personality who will eventually betray his friends, and you can also see how Sirius and James are unconsciously helping that along. It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's been six months since your last update, and having only just found this fantastic fic, I'm not sure if that's a common thing. I'm crossing my fingers that it is, because that means that you will update eventually. Please do. Soon. Very soon. I'd be eternally grateful if you did. I really would.

I'm off now to see if you have something else that'll keep me as enthralled as this story did. :)
Ellie chapter 83 . 5/13
Oh wow... this has consumed my life for three days. I thought this story was completed when I started and only at chapter 64 did I realise it wasn't. I feel betrayed. At your own pace, please finish this story that I may return to it one day! Thank you for writing this.
somebluenovember chapter 45 . 5/4
Aaaaand here you go again, saying things like "The Marauders will be forever" and making me cry my eyes out. It is so, SO beautiful, the whole coming together of Sirius and Remus, the way you write it. What a treat, this whole fic.
somebluenovember chapter 19 . 5/4
Sometimes when I want to cry (cause that does happen, you know, when you need something to make your heart explode just a little), I come to this chapter, and the next, and it never fails. Never. The CLANG CLANG CLANG of truth hitting Sirius. Beautifully written. This was the chapter when I got to the "I want to protect these characters and keep them safe and will fight for them forever" level of Moonshadow-love.
somebluenovember chapter 83 . 5/3
I love Casting Moonshadows. The best kind of fic is one where, once you get to the end, you can't help but immediately go back to the beginning, start over. That's what I did, and I swear this round I'll post some reviews too. Also, I'd love a link to your own fiction on Amazon, such great news you got it published!
I honestly can't explain with words how much I hate Remus' father right now. I'm legit crying as I'm writing it - who can be that mean to do that to a child?
Can we just take Remus' father and throw him off the astronomy tower? Pleeeease?
mokubahv chapter 83 . 4/16
Another fantastic chapter, well worth the wait. :) I love the phrase "dining crypt" and will have to start using that. Haha.

I would definitely be interested in reading your fiction. We can already see here that you have a great imagination and an excellent writing style.
mokubahv chapter 82 . 4/16
"Lend us your spoon, Moony. I need to get the currants at thr bottom and my tongue isn't long enough." That sentence is just too great. Especially out of context. It's just so, "wtf?"

That truly is the most romantic thing I've ever heard. Lily should write a love poem...
mokubahv chapter 81 . 4/15
Haha - that would be so funny if McGonagall really does just chew gum to put it under the desk. lol. So purely evil.

Oh my goodness - poor Rosalie! That is such a mean comparison, Peter. Haha.

Wow, how ironic that Lily would lose her hair but acquire her hairbrush. All that effort for nothing. Aww...James was so sweet though.
mokubahv chapter 80 . 4/15
I rather enjoyed your description of Ethel Bulstrode. Very funny.

Man, that was a close-call there. At least Moony's safe though.
mokubahv chapter 79 . 4/15
The battle sure does seem like a great way to teach such a boring subject. Hah. Yay for controlled chaos!
7,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »