Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 8/31
this song suits Unwell by Matchbox 20 perfectly
FithMarauder chapter 77 . 8/19
What do you call a werewolf with no legs? Anything you want... He can't chase you.
I waited ages to read this story and I'm very glad I finally got down to reading it. I appreciate how you stick so true to the characterization of your characters. You balance both the light heartiness of youth and the dreadfulness of a war wonderfully. You're dialogue is realistic and believable and constantly includes ALL FOUR MARAUDER (where others like to leave out Peter). It's been about a year since you updated and I really hope that this story isn't abandoned because I'll follow and read it till the end (no matter how long that takes)! Congratulations on your publication, that's what all writers are looking for and if you show your fiction as much commitment as you've shown this fic, I'm sure you'll publish many more pieces.
Clara chapter 83 . 8/18
Hi!
It would be impossible for me to tell you how much I've cried and laughed over this story! I've read all 83 chapters in two days until late at night. I really love this story and I hope that the writing of the following chapters is going alright. You are such a talented writer and I will never be able to read another story about the Marauders because I am one hundred percent sure that this is the real one. Really looking forward to more writing from you!
Love Clara
ReichenAngel chapter 83 . 8/12
Brilliant! I read this in one go! Hopefully you come back to this.
Love this fanfic read it all within about 2 days straight. Your characterization of people just feel so real, and you certainly have a way with words.

The only constructive criticism I have for this story is I feel like your female characters (with the exception of teachers and Angelina and sometimes Lily) are a bit flat. I kind of feel like every girl here is portrayed negatively with the exception of Lily Evans.

Overall, the plot is perfection, I'm always on edge (I really would love to see what happens in the next chapter) and I can't wait for more.

Cheers
WhoHasAStraightOTPAnyway chapter 83 . 8/9
I love this story so much. It really seems like the Marauders and I especially like how Peter is done, he isn't dumbed down and has an actual personality. I'm holding out hope for this to update but it's a great story even if it does end up being left there.
ourworlds.ourlives chapter 83 . 8/4
This is an amazing story! Made me laugh and cry out loud so many times and I hope you continue :)
mushu95 chapter 83 . 8/3
do you think you will ever finish the story?
TheFool92 chapter 83 . 7/31
You can't stop now! This is the best fix I've ever read!
LadyVanya chapter 83 . 7/30
Oh no! This story hasn't been updated in almost 9 months but I'm holding out hope! This is a brilliant story, and I really hope you find the time to update it. It's weird cause I just started seeing Sirius and Remus as a possible couple, but I love love love this story. Please continue it if possible!
Milinette chapter 83 . 7/25
Thanks for the story, it's really neat. I hope you'll update soon :)
Cheers