Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
Please update, pleeeeease, it's so nearly finished and it's truly the best written fix I've ever come across. Pleaseeeeeeeee.
Moongirl12121 chapter 66 . 6/30
Well that career talk was depressing...
Moongirl12121 chapter 65 . 6/30
They really did it now didn't they? I hope that since he didn't hurt anyone and they had been able to control him that he won't freak out too badly...
Moongirl12121 chapter 64 . 6/30
Yikes... Truly horrible...
Moongirl12121 chapter 63 . 6/30
Mmmm Moony having the ladies all over his man, not a happy werewolf.

That got pretty intense at the beginning, don't kill him lad.

Ed probably knows. Also, shouldn't Sirius avoid getting drunk after everything that's happened?
Moongirl12121 chapter 62 . 6/30
Neil... Angela... This really isn't the way to go, I know you love him, but funding someone who is murdering innocent people really isn't the way to go.

Fucking hell Sirius, really? You're going to give Remus such a massive boner like seriously, and you won't be liking sleeping in those sleeping bags for very long after being used to only pure blood beds your whole lives.
Moongirl12121 chapter 61 . 6/30
That was beautiful! I don't think I quite wrapped my head around exactly how Remus was afraid of th heights and how it all worked and such, but it was amazing all the same!
Moongirl12121 chapter 60 . 6/30
I was wondering how they'd explain Moony not hurting himself anymore. Now, over summer break, what're they gonna do? Since they can't spend the summer with him for his full moons? Is he gonna be hurting himself again?
Moongirl12121 chapter 59 . 6/30
Lily will commit swimicide. XD 50% Off! Thing, sorry.

That was a truly gruesome transformation. They had better shift before he even begins to really start.
Moongirl12121 chapter 58 . 6/30
Ah, I knew it was Snivilus. Loser. I refuse to allow myself to feel sympathy or pity for that wretch.

I'm glad Padfoot and Moony are back to normal.
Moongirl12121 chapter 57 . 6/30
Ah, lovely. I'm guessing Snape said something? Or other caught on to what was being said and began making fun of him?

Also there was a thing, I can't remember if it was this chapter or the previous, that had something wrong in it... something that contradicts cannon too much... I think it was last chapter. I forgot what it was though so it must'nt have been important.
Moongirl12121 chapter 56 . 6/30
Well I'm glad this situation worked itself out, now if on,y the others would transform...
Moongirl12121 chapter 55 . 6/30
Well that is a horrible way to transform I have to say. I wonder how long he's going to stay that way. This journey has been quite terrible. Sirius the alcoholic, Remus having to forgive him all the time. Too much.
Moongirl12121 chapter 54 . 6/30
Yikes, now Snape knows, and he's going to tell everyone and this is really going to suck for Sirius and Lupin. Unless they obliviate him.
Moongirl12121 chapter 53 . 6/30
When are they going to work on becoming animagi again?
7,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »