Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
Pureblood Mask chapter 56 . 14h
i just keep crying and i cant fucking stop
James07Starbucks chapter 66 . 7/28
Love it love it love it! Wolfstar is so cute! This is amazing!
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 85 . 7/28
I want you to know that this is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read! It's just so beautiful! I don't even properly ship Wolfstar, but I think you might be converting me! (And inside this fic I definitly ship it! Congratulations!) I love this! Plot, descriptions, characters, are so well crafted...
:D
Jenetikitty chapter 85 . 7/24
Okay. Look. I've never read Maurauders era stuff. boring. I like Harry and Hermoine and Draco and Ron and Neville and everyone. Maurauders? Boring.

So then I read Marauders of the mind. and I was left with that feeling of sadness you feel after devouring a WIP. I saw this story. I debated and I hummed and I hawed.

Then I decided to read it.

Holy flapjacks.

This story is perfect.

Seriously. The characters are perfect. they GROW UP so fucking smoothly. Peter is a favorite in how he's written. The little lion who's brave, but not quite AS brave, who is the 'most expendable' friend who's beloved but not QUITE as much as everyone else. Who's sense of value and self worth dwindles and fades and Praise is soaked up like desperate water in a drought.

Yes, I see a bit of myself in Peter.

And every time James or SIrius pick on him a little, I can feel a little part of my heart breaking because it reminds me so vividly... what will happen soon. what's inevitable. What is meant to be.

Merlin's balls.

And Remus... gosh I love him. and SIrius! and James and Lily and even little Snape and Regulous and Every character who's given screen time is so worth while.

I finished this, sighed and went to start another maurauders era story and I just couldn't.

This story is canon to me.

Oh, Maybe Sirius and Lupin weren't shagging in canon, but this feels liek the characters they were meant to be. THis is better than canon with the randomly vicious and malicious marauders. GOSH.

Everything about this I love

and I HATE it because I know it's all going to end in tears.

Beautiful.
10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
Grace chapter 43 . 7/22
This is confusing. But written amazingly!
grace chapter 42 . 7/22
3 i just love it! i have no improvement suggestions.
Alexis chapter 9 . 7/17
Oh my god, you are a gorgeous writer, and so emotive too. I am loving it so far. I hope the rest is just as good.
blacksnitch chapter 62 . 7/17
Gnorfl! :-D I love the story so far but this really prompted me to comment. I mean - gnorfl!
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 85 . 7/16
I first read this an eternity ago, and fell so much in love with it (think there's probably some reviews on here, way back in one of my previous incarnations). Then life happened, and all that growing up nonsense, and it was only after seeing Cursed Child that I found myself in a terrible (or terribly time-consuming, at least) spiral of obsession and angsty HP addiction, which brought me back to this again.

It's as beautiful as I remember it being, and I am so, so grateful to you for writing it.

Love, Peach

(Incidentally, that original fiction you mentioned? Any chance you could send me the details?)
Cressidaq chapter 85 . 7/12
I love this so much! It's beautiful
Mrri chapter 24 . 7/12
Hi! Just wanted to let you know you switched up the name of the witch questioning Remus at the trial in chapter 24. First you have her as "Grizelda Benatine", then as "Grizela Clearwater" further down. I love the story so far!
K-Bird chapter 85 . 7/9
This is such a gorgeous, amusing, and heart wrenching story. A very well done to you. I really wish I could read loads more of this story, but at the same time I crave for it to end happily. And knowing how things turn out in the canon, I'm sure this will be heartbreaking at the end. Either way I love this story to absolute pieces. Thanks for writing this, it brought joy to a very sad, lonely, half insane Harry Potter fan. (The half insane part is mostly a joke)
Ducks R Evil chapter 85 . 7/7
Oh my god I forgot how good this fic is! I first started reading this maybe 5/6 years ago possibly more, but I stopped because following updates is hard. But I was feeling really badly down the other night and nothing could make me feel better except for this fic. So I reread it from the start andits as good as I remember! Normally I find that rereading fics I liked at that age made me realise how shit my taste used to be, but I was super glad to find Casting Moonshadows was actually good. Please update more soon. I'm off to reread Marauders of the Mind now
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 85 . 7/7
omg omg that almost made me cry, you have made me cry more that once, i am glad i reread this story and the new update
7,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »