Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
Sandhya nagar chapter 65 . 10/5
Jiya chapter 27 . 9/29
I love it! I have seen this on a channel so I thought to Just check it out but as I read it more and more my axcity was growing love it.
Sylvia chapter 1 . 9/21
I'm reading this the third time. I don't know why but I keep coming back after one month or two
Peftasteria chapter 71 . 8/25
Another song that really reminds me of Wolfstar, and this particular brand of Wolfstar, is Cardigan by Taylor Swift. So good.
And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed, you put me on and said I was your favorite...

Man, I love them so much, but you're slowly making me understand things about the future. How the it was the little things that ended in Peter betraying them, and Sirius and Remus not getting back together after Azkaban, and Sirius suspecting Remus of joining Voldemort...
I used to not be able to picture canon in the world of this fic. Now I'm starting to, and I'm heartbroken for it :(
Peftasteria chapter 60 . 8/23
This was the best chapter in the history of good chapters, I can't even begin to express how happy I am right now
Peftasteria chapter 22 . 8/21
I've been crying basically non-stop for like three chapters, this is SO amazing. I know you probably get this a lot, but I'm here because of The Mischief Managers' videos! I've been binging them for days and they kept recommending this to all of us so I just HAD to read it- I'm so glad I am! I love their friendship so, so much. Their personalities, their identifying traits (like the fact that Peter's the one that comes up with believable stories, and Remus is the one that comes up with the spells), everything is just so well done! You're such a great writer!

On a side note, I've been listening to This Is Home by Cavetown on loop for these chapters- I think the song encompasses Remus' character (so far, at least) really well, if you want to take a look at it.

I hope you update soon! Cheers!
Peftasteria chapter 18 . 8/21
Well, shit

Izziecann04 chapter 21 . 8/5
I’m crying. Poor Rem
Izziecann04 chapter 18 . 8/5
This chapter! Omg you are such an amazing writer! Xx
Lia73 chapter 87 . 8/3
This is such a great story. Please keep it going and do seventh year.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 87 . 7/18
Oh dear, I'd been looking forward to reading about their seventh year. Although I can imagine there is only so much you can write without going into all the drama that happened to the marauders up until THAT NIGHT.
I have to say I truly loved this story. Granted it could definitely use a beta-read again in some spots, but the story arc is just wonderful! Everything about it feels so natural especially how the boys matured.
At first I was a bit sceptical about the other three boys being mean to Remus, but your storytelling made it sound almost logical for it to happen. It made sense.
And to have the story follow them through all their childish skirmishes, hijinks and pranks, it really is amazing how you thought of so many unique ideas! A lot of stories just ... gloss over the pranks the marauders did. But these were epic!
During lockdown I read the over-hyped fic ALL THE YOUNG DUDES which did a similar premise; primarily from Remus' perspective from before Hogwarts through to THAT NIGHT when Voldemort killed James and Lily and ... so many monumental points were left out, leaving room to develop innocuous OC's that just complicated the story arc for no reason.
But your story didn't do that. You introduced OC's and ALL the huge milestones into the story so naturally that I wept with joy! I giggled and laughed so much during the story that I just binged it! How could I not?
I wish there was more of an ending for our boys to be all together, but I can understand this ending in a open sort of way. Like in a movie where the camera fades to black and a voice over reads the letters of how their childhood is over and done with and now they must go out into the world and fight a war.

Honestly this was just ... beautiful.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 86 . 7/18
I am weeping for Rebecca ... I physically cannot stop with how uplifting this chapter was and how harrowing the end of it became.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 84 . 7/18
I'm glad theres actually a fic with a good explanation as to why the map was confiscated by Filch and never returned to the Marauders before they all went off in the world
Belle A Lestrange chapter 80 . 7/18
Oh God I think I was in much of a blind panic as Sirius was! What a way to ruin the blood moon!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 79 . 7/17
Omfg I nearly choked laughing at this chapter!
Not only did I love the meeting between Remus and Regulus, but I also loved the Goblin War reenactment and the names of all those manoeuvres!
And let's not forget Remus' spy name XD VERY subtle indeed!
9,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »