Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
Leledog chapter 84 . 2h
Such a amazing story! I love it, it's so well written and amazing. Just wow, thank you so much for blessing us with this! It's amazing!
HLN chapter 84 . 2/4
This is such a great story! I am hoping for an update soon and trying to wait patiently. You write the marauders so well and your plot is really original. So please update soon.
kiyaitoyhetep96 chapter 43 . 2/4
so good
kiyaitoyhetep96 chapter 84 . 1/31
NNNNNOOOOO! KEEP GOING!
kiyaitoyhetep96 chapter 51 . 1/26
this is awesome!
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 79 . 1/25
This is a great story one of the best I've read . When will you be updating dieting to know how it ends . Love your take on Sirius and Remus relationship very entertaining. Please reply and let me know when you will update.
Noone chapter 1 . 1/21
Without a doubt, the best peice of ya fiction literature I have ever read.
bookloverfair22 chapter 84 . 1/20
Hello!
I found you're fanfiction because of the YouTube and tumblr of the Mischief Managers. I saw one of their videos of casting Moonshadows and I started reading your story out of curiosity.

I will say that from the first three chapters that I was hooked. You made the characters that JKR wrote come to life. You made them seem human with teenage struggles while dealing their own personal. ((Sorry if that didn't make sense.))

I loved the way you wrote Remus. He has been and always will be my favorite Harry Potter supporting character. You made me love him as a fictional character even more as well as Sirius.

You captured ,what I thought of the Maurders and their time at Hogwarts, perfectly.

Thank you so much for writing this story. I can not wait for you to update and I can't wait to read more of your writing. You have a gift.
kiyaitoyhetep96 chapter 30 . 1/19
dude ur story is so awesome I actually cried!
theoneandtheonly chapter 84 . 1/14
y'all need to check this out it's so fantastic
Wolfie chapter 84 . 1/14
Eagerly waiting for the next update. :-)
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/14
great so far! :D
Fatima chapter 59 . 1/14
my friend introduced me to this story a few days ago and im so glad he did. this is hands down the best fanfic i have ever read, i mean wow. it is just so well written and i love how you added in all these little details from the actual books to the story, like moony's love for chocolate. omg and love your portrayal of remus and sirius's relationship, i love that you took time to develop their relationship rather than just jumping right into it. you're a brilliant writer, thank you v much for writing this!
Clau Calcetin chapter 84 . 1/13
Please! Don't take two years again to update :) Or we will never be able to read the whole story in this life xD And this fic is so amazing, it would be just wrong if that happens
missmaddiej chapter 43 . 1/12