Reviews for Casting Moonshadows
Belle A Lestrange chapter 84 . 7/18/2021
I'm glad theres actually a fic with a good explanation as to why the map was confiscated by Filch and never returned to the Marauders before they all went off in the world
Belle A Lestrange chapter 80 . 7/18/2021
Oh God I think I was in much of a blind panic as Sirius was! What a way to ruin the blood moon!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 79 . 7/17/2021
Omfg I nearly choked laughing at this chapter!
Not only did I love the meeting between Remus and Regulus, but I also loved the Goblin War reenactment and the names of all those manoeuvres!
And let's not forget Remus' spy name XD VERY subtle indeed!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 74 . 7/16/2021
The marauders enthusiasm to drive away that harrowing encounter with Greyback is truly admirable.
I was so excited to see links to fan art for this story, but none seemed to work :(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 69 . 7/16/2021
Regulus doing the most underhanded slytherin way to break the spell ... he does have a heart.

I can only hope all this build up about the Anders' is about them funding the Order and NOT them actually supporting Voldemort.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 62 . 7/16/2021
Get to go to bed dressed as a sausage roll XD
SamPJO chapter 87 . 7/15/2021
when are u going to update pleaseeee i love this i am begging you pleaseee update
Belle A Lestrange chapter 59 . 7/15/2021
The sheer sass between these characters sounds so natural, I love it! And feral Remus is just ... o_0
I absolutely love the dynamic you've written between these four boys. It's so easy to see how they were such a close knit group of friends.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 45 . 7/15/2021
These boys ... this is the first fic in ages where I can genuinely believe that they're all friends together, even Peter. He isn't written as totally dim-witted and just THERE as a fourth member. I really like that you've written him properly into their friendship. So many fics don't bother.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 44 . 7/15/2021
These two boys ... just so cute. At least they found a good convenient way to getting these ingredients.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 43 . 7/15/2021
OMG YES! I am fangirlling and screamed at the last part of this chapter!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 42 . 7/15/2021
What will Remus do about the scar potion? He really should tell someone. Or at least talk to Lily about it. She knows anyway, he might as well take advantage of that fact. Although she's too observant. Any prolonged interaction with her would make it too easy for her to guess his furry little problem :(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 41 . 7/14/2021
Oh Gosh the drama! Poor Sirius, this must be a world-shifting moment for him.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 38 . 7/14/2021
Oh Remus ... Oh Sirius ... Oh Remus!
So many secrets and not enough man power to keep them together.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 35 . 7/13/2021
Remus really is just ... wonderful ...
I'm glad that someone thought to mention to James that he is lacking romance skills.
The Halloween feast sounds like SO much fun!
9,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »