Reviews for Shattered Friendship
Horcrux-for-Tom-Marvolo-Riddle chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Aww, that made me sad for orichimaru and it made me wonder what if tsunade and jiraiya had read everything he said because it was actually a letter. Makes me wish for a happy ending for orichimaru but I really liked it!
d011 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Absolutely awesome fic! So true though…Jiraiya and Tsunade got caught up in their lives they kinda forgot about him… Beautiful fic! The ones that portray Orochimaru in a different light always make me so sad and happy at the same time. You have a lot of talent for writing angst :)
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wow. I really liked it. It's beautifully written, every word is just right. I liked seeing this side of Orochimaru a lot, thanks for this awesome introspective fic :)
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Words cannot describe how amazing this is!
empresskitsune chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
;(

Beautiful
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
omg... tt was heart wrenching.

T.T

I feel for 'rochimaru now. T.T

if only their friendship had lasted...
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
;A; ... That's so depressing! *hugs her Orochimaru plushie* and yet, there is so much truth to that. He fell into darkness, but there was no one there to pull him back out.

This is beautiful! You're awesome!
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This story is beautifully written; I was about to cry.

Broken bonds hurt...it's true. *hugs Orochimaru*

I hope that you, and your friend that you dedicated this too become close friends again.
Silver-Misty90 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was really nice and deep. gets you wondering if that would be how Orochimaru feels.
cheiva chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This fic is amazing, I'm still crying I'm amazed that i can actually believe this happening.I'd love to translate your fic in my native language of course the credit goes all to u. If you're interested pls mail me
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow...this was hard to read...I'm serious when I say I cried. I was sitting at my computer with tears running down my cheeks...It was scary to see how well you wrote this, and how amazingly close to my life this story was. I know there are a lot of dramatic people out there that rant that they are similar to Orochimaru or Sasuke...but this story spun my look on Orochimaru and how terrifyingly close to my life this story touched. Thank you for an amazing story and a bittersweet trip down memory-lane.
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow, this was good. Really amazing. Have you ever considered doing a sequel to it somehow? Though in the same sense it might ruin what you already have. I don't know that is up to you completely. But this is an amazing fic, i quite enjoyed reading it. And probably would read it over and over again. Keep up the good work.
random reveiwing fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Truely amazing; this story conjures emotions too deep to describe with words. This is a rather interesting way to look at Orochi's past. Almost makes you feel a little sad for the guy. You my friend have talent. Personaly I think the angst ones are slightly better than the humor ones. But either way they are all fantastic. I egarly await another one of your deep, intricate tales.
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I like this even though its kinda sad, nice job!
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*sobs profusely* I never imagined Orochimaru that way.