Reviews for Occupation
Keiko Kanani chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED THIS WAS 2008?! Man, that's disappointing on account that I found this quite interesting. You didn't even get to the good parts yet! :( Aw, well. Just wanna say that I liked it! And if you every start picking this up again, I'll be awaiting it!
Mw chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I think that this is a really great story. I was a little skeptical at first but it has turned out to be pretty awesome and intriguing. Please keep up the good work!
gaarablack chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Are yo gonna update?
emichan2711 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
please continue
robotsftw232 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I have to say I just read this and I'm dying to read more, you've really kept to the characters personalities which I really like, most people change Zoro's personality too much but you've kept it the same (I really like Zoro's grumpy attitude). It's really interesting to see the story come from Zoro's point of view and I love how you've kept up with Luffy's moral of fighting only when it's necessary similar to how it's featured in One Piece on Jaya Island with The Bellamy pirates.
Keep up the good work and I'd love to read a new chapter soon! :)
zoroXluffy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG...this is the one story i want to be updated the MOST from the bottom of my heart. I read this years ago and casually stumbled upon it again T_T now i have to suffer the agitation again :'( WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY HAVNT YOU UPPPPDAAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEED. its such a cool story! XD
meh chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Finally found this again. Probably my favorite AU One Piece fiction. It's been almost 4 years since the last chapter! I'm getting old...
yuumabais chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
omg I love thiiiis~ . I know you haven't uploaded in awhile, but please soon! I want everyone to see how strong luffy really is! :D please. :) 3
KirBy18 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
yeah pretty pretty pretty please update i has to know whats gonna happen i'll share my chocolate :O
The.fallens.pride.kashinontie chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
please make more
Amy-sama90 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
please update soon it's been years since the last chapter
IceDragon5683 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Grrr... Who is that bully! I want Zoro to cut him in half for hurting Luffy! And its so cute how Zoro is already caving to Luffy!
phoenix chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
continue continue please!1
SilverStream101 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
No! You can't end it there! :O I really love this story so far! Please continue soon? I'll give ya a cookie! :D I hope to be seeing more from this story soon!
Wyvren chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Man, I'm highly disappointed in not seeing an update on this for two years... I really hope you come back to it, it's a awesome original idea that is well written and flowing very nicely.

I hope you do decide to update this, I'm sure you still have a highly anticipating fan group for this fic!

I sure will be