Reviews for Where?
Wayne Clark chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I hope you will right more Chp.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh, awesome I'd like to see this story get updated too whenecver you have the time~ I love crossovers 3
Pie Badger chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hoshnap... That's accurate! and epic! GO YOU! Update more please. D
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nice story can't wait for more
Blackdex chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Naruto? Uh, after staring at that one line for about five minutes and not coming up with anything else productive to say, I would have to say that’s pretty much it for my review. Ciao
Bobboky chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
very cool, i look forward to more, will Ranma introduce himself as a Samurai or a Martial Artist or a Ninja? i assume the second despite the fact that he probably has the skills of all three to some degree
I Am Rolf chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
dont see to many crosses of this type so dont let this die in favor of your other storys
iceland chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
it is a good story to read and wondering what happens next to ranma.
TerraBull chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Nice Start, Questions and Comments?

A good beginning point in time for him, skilled and conditioned, used to lots of wierd things that happened.

How he actually disappeared/ ended up where he is, it could be related to one of his many rivals that tracked him down and affected him, (I was thinking Ryouga possibly).

Equipment-wise, he has the clothes on his back and what gear he carries, would this Ranma know of the Hidden Weapon or 'Stuff Space' technique Mu-Tsu knows? Anything 'stashed' away?

With his techniques, is he as fast as the Hokage is supposed to have been? Could he apply the 'Chestnut Fist' technique all around his body to boost his speed and move faster?

I am assuming that Hinata saw the 'fight' and how fast Ranma defeated the persuit, as well as the shapechange, would she think it was a disguise that was broken by the attack?

What time period in the Naruto 'verse is it? What is Team 8's ranks? I know that they need to report to the Fifth, any other details you may be willing to share?

What would Ranma qualify as? Being with the team, not a Citizen or Nin, missing or otherwise, might have a few 'guards' watching where he goes, reguardless, if he met Jiraiya would he think of him as a lesser form of Happi?

Would any seals be placed on Ranma in reguards to the Neko-Ken? Is it a form of possesion or insanity?

I almost suggested involving the 'age mushrooms' and giving one to Tsunade to see the results, but do not know where your fic may go.

Nice Story so far, cont when you can.
steinerdavion2183 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
NIce job! But is this a simple crossover, or there are going to be pairings in this ?
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Eh.
Nysk chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Good start, please post a new chapter soon!
Darkfire Kitten chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hey, I like your Idea. Better than most of the Naruto/Ranma stories I've seen. I'm tired of so many people just making the guy get reborn in the Naruto world, at least this isn't that.

Also I kinda like the vague summary, It is one of the reasons that I clicked it, I was curious to find out what it was. Anyway, please do continue this I would like to see where it goes.
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hey, not bad. I'm going to keep an eye on this :)

- Insanity Lord.