Reviews for Analogue
JenniferRSong chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Fascinating! I picked this up at Firefury's page too. You're doing great! I love the HP references. So, who's McGonagall, Hagrid and Filch? Hee, hee. Going on faves! Update soon!
Airame Phantom chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Song "Remember" at the sight
wfea chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
And just where has Vlad gone off to? (or been drug off to is probably closer to correct)...

and if I was that teacher's boss she would've been fired on the spot.
yellowhearts chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
What the- her dad's gone missing? what a twist! can't wait for the conclusion!
Firefury Amahira chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Masterba- *snickerfits* Wow, I totally never even considered what taunts could be made out of that last name! :D

The chapter is pretty short, but it gets the job done as far as giving a snapshot of what Diana puts up with at school. And oh, cliffhanger! Evil cliffhanger, bravo!
yellowhearts chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Nice fan fic
MyThErApIsTWaRnEdMe chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Lol! Drunken Ember is rather amusing. XD

Love the writing and hope you update this soon-looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen! ;)
MyThErApIsTWaRnEdMe chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Yay! Danny! Lol! Oh, this is getting interesting... -claps gleefully- I love your writing style-it really holds onto you and makes you want to read more. So that's what I'm gonna do. ;)
MyThErApIsTWaRnEdMe chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
First impression-COOL! Though I haven't seen the episode 'Masters of All Time', unfortunately. Ah well. Love it so far!
wfea chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
I find it hard to believe that a half-ghost would up and reveal herself to someone. I mean, it just doesn't seem like something that would happen. Um...as for the song thing, if it's a song from DP, and with the small joke between Ember and Diana there, I'm guessing "Remember" (I guess that's the name.) Don't know if this is the actual website, but the Butch Hartman website, whatever the actual address would be.

I like Diana's style, especially imagining her with the highlights in her hair. It just seems awesome.

And the drunk Ember thing...that was...interesting to say the lest...
Firefury Amahira chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Oh lordie, drunk Ember? XD I wonder if ghosts can actually get drunk? o_O Still, funny mental image, I can totally see Ember being a wild drunk.

I like what you're doing with Diana, all snarky and a bit wild herself, but not so much as to get herself into (much?) trouble XD Maddie would probably kick herself if she know how many ghosts got through her portal (at least I assume that's how Ember, Kitty, and Johnny all got there) without her knowing!

So, if Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Jazz are "Team Phantom", would that make Diana, Ember, Johnny, and Kitty the "Phantasmic Four"? *shot for bad pun* XD
wfea chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Wow! This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens with this fic.
tynestar chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Nobody says chow, well some old people do but no one young, like me says it but I see where you're going with this, sort of.
Firefury Amahira chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
While I'd feel just silly reviewing the stuff I did manage to write for this one, I will say I am really, really looking forward to where you go with the plot bunny D The ideas you've shared on DA about it sound absolutely awesome!