Reviews for Pillar of Salt
Hekka chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
When you plan to update your story? I am waiting soooo loooong...
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
why the story was well written, i mad at chloe she leaves and does not tell clark about it, he waiting for her but does not tell her he loves her.
fiona91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i love how you started this story out. it seems very interesting. please continue.
ali chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
u should really continue with this story! its really well written.. i hope u can update and finish:)
elleindie chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Aww, this story is so cute. Although I'm not as much of a Chalrk fan as I am of Clana, I really liked the way you wrote this story. Kudos!

AGK
smallvillegirl92 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I LOVE this! :D It is SO good! I REALLY want to read more! Please write the next two parts SOON! I HAVE to know what happens! PLEASE!
Abizmo chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Awwnn...it's so beautiful. Congratulations, it's a nice continue with this fic?

Please, sumbit a second chapter.

Bye!

(Sorry, buy I don't speack a lot of english) u_u
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Eh. Methinks that this is more of a Chloe/Oliver story than a Chlark. But that's just me.
LoulouFe07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I love it - I wish some of the screen writers of the show would use such an awesome idea in the story line - bringing back that letter that we all remember seeing Lana keep and using it to help Clark see how he feels for Chloe and how long she has been loving him - I also love her interaction with Oliver and the Sullivan-Lane interaction. Great story can wait to read more. Keep up the awesome work!
Faere chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
If only something a lot like this would really happen on the show. Poor Chloe, she doesn't ever get a real break on the show.

I like this so far. Everyone seems to be in character and the storyline is rather original...or at least it is to me ;)

The one thing I'd like to see is a little more insight into Clark's feelings. When did he suddenly discover he loved Chloe? Just as she left? His head has been crammed so far up into Lana's behind, it'd be hard to tell. Then he goes into makeout mode with Lois (RedK or not). For the most part, I think Clark had it right when his mom implied that he keeps Chloe in his back pocket for emergencies (which he does). I forgot what he said about Lois

and Lana, but I know it's true ;)

Can't wait to see more.

Happy Writing!
chloe-and-clark chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was really really good, you're an amazing writer. im glad ur into chlark. cant wait for the next installment ]
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*waves hands around in the time honored expression of 'I have no idea what to say'*

I watched last weeks smallville and sat down to write Chloe going to work with the Justice league and Clark not being happy about it. And I sat and sat and sat and ended up writing something in a completely different genre and being very disappointed. But now I am glad I couldn't find quite the right words, because you found them and it is perfect. Just the way I imagined it.

I am going to put your story in my C2, if thats alright (if not please just let me know and I'll remove it).

Lovely work
rh-fntc chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
okay so update soon. i truly hope that clark will do a bettery job in proving that he is worthy of chloe. great story!
CSLUVSCK chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I LOVE THIS! KEEP IT UP, PLEASE! OH, I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR WORK.