Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's really good!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
a jealous sheppard is really cute:D. i hope you'll upload the new chapter soon:D or write it. you got a pretty cool first chapter, so im hoping there will be more:d

loved it:X
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh no please continue! I wanna know what happens next! Brilliantly written though!
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
gagh! your stopping it there? haow can you do that to me?

loved! even if it isn't finished lol :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
You're pure evil, you know that right? Give your readers this adorable story, with it's cliffhanger ending, and then you just stop. Evil. Pure evil. Well, anyway, love the story. Have read it twice...three times(?)...doesn't really matter. Hope to see more of this soon. :)
Manic Penguin chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
cool! ascended Carson. he definitely deserved it, but i doubt the other Ancients will approve of his matchmaking. messing with the fabric of realities and interfeering with mortal affairs and all that.
kathgrr chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Nothing like jealousy to knock a man (even one like Sheppard) to his senses (hopefully)

He's babbling!

Hey! Why is he giving her the 3rd degree about a simple kiss? Hypocrite much?

Yay! Carson Ascended! Hopefully he'll help sort out this mess.

P.S. I can't believe you're starting another WIP to drive us crazy! Update something soon? Please?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Great beggining!
sg1mushroom chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
keep it coming. keep it coming.

great start waiting patiently for the rest. :P
MKofGod chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
YAY! SOME ONE FINALLY WROTE A FIC ABOUT ELIZABETH'S 'NOT DATE!' AND CARSON! YAY! waits for author to regain hearing. Sorry about that, but really, this fic is off to a great start! Keep it up!
SGAngeL chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very interesting! I can't wait for more.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This was so good! Please please please update soon!
aithreachas chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Interesting start. I am looking forward to seeing where you are going with this should be fun...Thank you.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I like this. You might want to tighten up on the grammar a little, it feels a bit rushed, but the characterisation and the idea is solid.

kay x