Reviews for Lithium
XxLivingInMyOwnWorldxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Actually, Lithium is a drug to treat manic depression, so that's what the song is about. True, it is also an element but that's not the kind of Lithium mentioned in the song.

Anyway, good Songfic, it was terrific. I especially love the ending :)
MoonsilverTwilight chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Lithium is also a drug that makes you basically go cabonkers... lol, it gets rid of all of your emotions, like how Bella was saying in New Moon, I think. She keeps on saying let it go, that's why it's Lithium, lol. I think the actual thing's called Lithium Carbonate. Anyway, I love this song... well, I love mostly anything by Evanesence, especially Missing, Everybody's Fool, Lithium, October, and Cloud Nine... lol, Amy Lee is like, amazing.
forks girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
NO! i'm loathing jacob with an eternal fire remember!
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Lithium is used in anti-depressant/ by-polal medication:) Also, love the songfic!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
A refreshing change to the Edward/Bella pairing I must say. I love this song and I have to admit that it fit in this little scenario very nicely. Great job. :)
Addie W chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Good story. I like it. :D

Addie
shootdangit chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
great songfic! (even though i don't like the whole B/J thing, it's your fic) Also... Evanescence is my favorite band ever! i love the song choice! (but just cause i'm a freak and have the lyrics memorized... When you said "weigh me down this time" the "weigh" is actually "lead". juts fyi.)

Great job!
fictionwarrior876 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hey, great songfic! I actually was listening to Lithium when I read this, so it really was cool. To be honest, I don't like Bella/Jake pairings, but int this case, I make an exception. Good stuff.
Senorita Carbon chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow, I was listening to Lithium when I saw the fic, creepy... Its great I usally don't like song fics that much but this one is really good.

Carbon