Reviews for Fire and Flight
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007

Really captures the characters of Airazor and Tigertron, and their relationship. Even with such a short story, it does all that very well. I feel it had a good mix of elements, from the fight, Tigertron's dream and the cubs.
SingingFlames chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is very well written, and very enjoyable! I think you captured all the characters (both Maximals and Predicons) perfectly. I was in the mood for a traditional Beast War story (no AU, or OOC, or original characters) and this was just what I wanted. Thank you!
Deep Metal chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is one of the best Beast Wars fanfics I've read in a long time. You've certainly brought the Tigatron/Airazor relationship into a new light, one that's never been done before and I applaud you for your originality. Originally, I thought this would continue in a series but by the end, I saw that it was one-shot. Ah well, I guess some things are just better left as a short story.

Let's just hope these cubs get to grow to adulthood, considering both Tigatron and Airazor get kidnaped half-way through the series. Anyways, good story!
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was a really sweet story. and I could almost imagine the actiony parts happening. You were very descriptive.

Good story!