Reviews for Cursed Waters
Bigou chapter 3 . 10/2/2021
No update since 2001?! Why was a story so good abandoned? No seriously, reading it gave me carve more of it!
Sonkuragari chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
Whereas I'm kinda liking the overall story, there's one thing that keeps me from truly liking it. You claim that this new being is a fusion of Ranma and Ami but I'm not seeing it at all, all I'm seeing is nearly all Ami with just enough of a change to to make her different. It reads more like 80% Ami 20% Ranma, lIke an Ami with Ranmas memories. Combine that with how difficult you've made it for him to turn male and this story doesn't even come across as a Ranma/SM crossover fic anymore, it's just a straight SM fic with a slightly alternative Ami. I'm saying it's not salvageable but it really needs more Ranma, at least make it 50/50.

Honestly I personally wouldve preferred something closer to a reverse, like a Ranma that has access to Mercury's memories an high IQ or a situation where Ranma is Ranma and Mercury is Mercury but they're both sharing the body and can communicate with each other while being able to switch back and forth and learn from each other, building their characters more. But neither of those situations would be necessary to fix this story, merely the inclusion of more of Ranma, not just in body but also in mind.
spicarus chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I really wish there had been more of this. Like Makoto discovering Ranma's curse. Or Ranma meeting Nodoka and possibly explaining to her what had happened. Then there are Ukyo and Ryoga, both of them could show up looking for Ranma. Although given how little Ranma appears, as opposed to Ami, that whole group might never find Ranma.

But I must ask the question; did Ranma encounter the Chinese amazons?
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Kenneth Black chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
*gape* You have done an AMAZING job explaining away Ami's cram school's, her knowledge about practically everything, and her ability to be a good fighter. Ranma's in there, and although you've done an awesome job turning him into Ami Mizuno, I'm still smirking about how close to Akane Tendo she is. XD

I love Ami's/Ranma's view on Tuxedo Mask! XD It's just hilarious, and the blue-haired girl's relationship with the other senshi are close to the real thing. The intro to each chapter is just addicting, too, as are the small previews at the end. You have done a fantastic job on this, PLEASE keep it going strong.
Alabee chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I love this story, I have read it before many years ago so I know itwont be updatedbut I really wish it would be. Or that I could find more stories where Ranma becomes Ami and sailor mercury I love the conceptlus anything that has ranma staying a girl is a good thing in my book :p
Kapola Nuva chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I hope you start writing this story again. i enjoyed reading it
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
i loved this story and i am waiting for the next chapter hopefuly it is soon ja ne
god of all chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Riniko22 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Sorry to see that this story has not be updated in awhile. It was nice to see a story where Ranma could show other qualities besides just the martial arts. Hope you come back to it someday.
Cyde chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
It's a pity you never completed this. Ah well.
moritynz chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
very good so far keep it coming
P.H. Wise chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I really wish you'd continue this. Ah well. Very good story regardless.
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008