Reviews for By the Water's Edge
IvyPerdita chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i hate you. just kidding while i do not like the jin fuu pairing, i'm pro fugen, this was well written an highly believable and after doing reserch on cirrhosis i can see why you chose to kill him that way its highly likely. keep up the good work.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Not a bad story. Pretty darn well written too. I wish Mugen hadn't died...( Poor guy! I would have said he should go down fighting...but I don't think I would have been able to believe that someone other than Jin could kill him... )

I like it ma' Dear.

MadamJayora chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OMG I loved it. It made so much since that Mugen wanted to give Jin his sword. Jin was one of the only guys who he really trusted and probably one of is ONLY real friends...besides fuu that is. How touching. (Favs)
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
oh so sweet kind of wish there was sum lemon but ill take wut i get -lol-
fuu09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
like it,cant wait till the next chapter!

PinkRoseBouquet chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
What a beautiful little fic. You have great compassion for Jin, Fuu and even Mugen who you kill off. Your writing style is fluid and full of lovely images. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Adding this to my favorite stories list.
corky22 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
good story i liked it
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i love it
Alysiumkiss chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I loved it. Great job.
Shezel chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
A nicely writtenly one shot and yeah its likely that Mugen would get done in by some sickness other than by the sword, but it could go both ways if the opponent is stornger than him. Im a jin/fuu fan so i loved the pairing if only the series ended like that ;_;. Anyways well done for your first Samurai Champloo fic. _~