Reviews for Chocolate, Art, and a Side of Espionage
dionne dance chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
Wow, I've read this story in one go over the past few days. You are a great writer and I really enjoyed this story. I know you finished this several years ago, but I think a sequel would be great. I agree, there are many questions hanging around. I'd love to know what Willie was going to 'tell Odette later' in regard to Doris being his 'right hand oompa loompa'!
FourleafClover chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Wow, I love this story! THe main character still is a little emo-ish but it's okay. Willy is crazy enough to balance it out. I do love your descriptions, you are very good at painting a picture for the readers, I could see everything clearly in my mind.
DragonFire Princess chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
lori chapter 30 . 1/21/2010
this was a great story, i loved it, it had alot of excitement

in it, willy was so adorable, i like the way delaine got her but kicked and maxine got her butt kicked as well, odette

kicked some serious butts and those two girls were mean but

i like the way odette stood her ground with them, i'm glad they got married and they had a happy ending, please think about doing a sequel story on willy and odette the adventures

they face as a married couple i know it would be great i love

reading your stories your a awesome writer.
Space Foxes chapter 30 . 1/6/2010
He'll yes!

Sequel, sequal, sequal!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 30 . 12/6/2008
I think this diserves a sequel, but I think there already is... IDK, I love this story and your other Willy/OC ones!
the ness-ness chapter 30 . 6/12/2007
OMG! You have no idea how much I love this story. It was beautiful! In fact, it inspired me to go out and buy the movie! I love the way you made Willy. And Odette was really well written. Good job! _
fxkoala chapter 30 . 6/3/2007
That was - - - Whoa! Wow! Lots of action jammed in the end. Boy, Willy seems to have a lousy track record with women. Worse than lousy - like really, really rotten, evil women! It's a very good thing that Charlie stepped in and introduced him to Odette.

I want to say that I have truly enjoyed this fic. It was quite wonderful at the start and ended up very exciting. Who knew candy makers and espionage beyond stolen recipes? 8-O

One teeny (hopefully constructive) criticism. You have a tendency to use the same word over and over again in a sentence or paragrap. It would read better if you used other words. Even with that, it is a very good story and Odette has her own voice. (And I don't want her mad at me! She has a mean hook.)

I, for one, would like to place a vote for a sequel. If it's half as exciting, it will be a wild ride!

Thank you for sharing!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
again, you rock at this!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 14 . 3/20/2007
teriffic update. I love the moments 'tween Willy & Odette.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 14 . 3/18/2007
yay! *throws mardi-gras size party in honor of author*
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
i love it!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
I hope Odette & Willy r reunited soon.

Keep up the great work.
Wolfe's Girl chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
I love this chapter! I see they're starting to get along with each other.

hehehe. Keep up the great work!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
an interesting Willy Wonka story. Its very good though.

BTW, I suggest that u space out the paragraps. They look so clumped 2gether & its hard 2 read.

Anyway, keep up the great work & please update soon.