Reviews for Free
mudstalker chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I really liked this. It was short and sweet; a perfect vignette. Thanks!
dancer in the dark chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
good story i liked
xxgone chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Aww...that was so great!
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
it was very good
Msmelanie chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh, that was nice. I had doubts since it was so short. But it was not only sweet, it seemed very precise. Great job!
anamcharalove chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is my second time reading this and I still love it! I still would be interested in a continuation of the story.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Great story!

Love it!

Cant wait to read more of yours storys!
Dark1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Great fic! Short but good!
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Once again you did it: only short you're able to describe Parker's behaviour precisely.
anamchara chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I have to say that was one of my most favorite short stories for the pretender fan fic!:) I LOVED it! Coodos to you! Maybe you could do a little mini story of where they go. But I can just let my imagination roam and it just warms my heart. I always wanted to see Miss Parker and Jarod together and this is one of my favorite ways for them to be together. Great job!
Nancy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
So GLAD to see your name! I have missed you. A good story: MP always seems to feel that she must be true to her image. She can fool most of the people most of the time, but she can't fool Jarod any of the time. Glad that he is able to hange in there and take her abuse. Then, at the end, we see that it is all worth it because more of her true self shines through as she smiles and says, "We're free" RAH RAH. (would you consider sharing their times and travels and fun with us?) THANKS!
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
You're back! I'm glad you're still writing "Pretender" fics! Can't wait for more! Love this ONESHOT! They're finally free! And together! Well done!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
loved it, am very glad that you started to write again after such a long hiatus.

great job, please write more soon!
Wee-hoo chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Great to know you haven't given up on Pretender all together... ;) Great story very joyfull.