Reviews for Code Xana Episode 20: ZotA
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
great!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
LL, no, memories were reset after the attack so they don't remember.

Frozen, thans for the praise! It's easy to be the best when the competition offers so little. I do reccomend KnightofFauran(Spelling?) One Shots. I read them, reviewed, them, they were pretty good. But again it's easy to be good when the competition is mostly "A and B get stuck in cloest for like five minots and u knw, decid to do it." or "I felled intwoo my tV and den the gang et me in fo no reesin!"(Misspelled words wrong for a reason)

Zeriam, I fixed them of course. Yeah, just Xana messing with the group, psychological attack other then physical.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Ok. Another rev to your's collection.

At first, I'm glad that you decided to fix this tiny bugs. It's always one step closer isn't it?

Ok. Now to the story. That was good episode. Usually the time travel attacks are to confusing for me, but this time I haved a lot of fun reading what the gang said. And that was good idea to use Superscan's weaknes, and make quick, short and well timed attacks constantly instead of one big. That was unusual and clever. In compare with other chapters this one was a light one. It doesn't contain serious events or twists. Its like a brief of air for tired mind. Somekind of relax for reader.

Ok. That's all for now. Of cours I'll wait impatiently for the next episodes.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hi!

Before we get to the review, thanks for clearing up the Samurai/Ninja comparison for me. I should have guessed that Ninja were like that since they were supposed to be assassins while Samurai were actual warriors. It just shows me that I've been watching too many exaggerated ninja material like Naruto(which is far from reality as it is).

Anyway, great chapter. Very original and very creative. I write stuff in my spare time (not Code Lyoko stuff) and I could not come up with anything even close to that. But then again, you do the best of anyone else here. There's only one other who I read from but one of his stories has the entertainment value of a quarter of one of yours. (Translation: It's bearable but still far from good.)

Anyways, keep up the creativity and those nice plot twists for the exciting surprises (good and bad) that they bring.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
interseting attack, but if Aelita and the original warriors noticed the attack, will they remeber it when time returned to normal?

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva
Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I THOUGHT it was wird at first then i relise it was backward nice