Reviews for Luck & Time
tsunasoraceillover chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Im glad this story has a happy ending sora deservs it
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
wonderful story
im in tears chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh such magnifacent BEUTY the tragdey the romance the horror so wonderfull!
not to mention the spicy intamate parts if ya know what i
*prances around wistfully*
ciel:Sabastian why is he still here!
sabastian:Honestly i do not know i threw him out the manner a second ago
ciel:*sigh*Whatever ju get him out of here.
sabastian:Yes young lord*smirks*
*thown out the house*
sabastian:Now where were we?*licks lips and smirks*
ciel:*cutely blushes*
aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iXD
MsSupreme chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
yay! finally sora is free :D awwwww i love this :D
byamon chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
I've been waiting sooo long for this, I'm really happy now I loved the ending, thank you for finishing it and not leaving it hanging like many other authors would do 3
Popular Cloth chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
Very confused for the first couple chapters but once it started to get to the part with Ansem's return is when it really started to captivate me. GREAT STORY XD
Firestorm Studios chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Hey, hey, it wasn't craptastic! I enjoyed it just as much as the previous chapters and would wait a long time to see the conclusion. This story is great, I'm just sorry it's taken ME so long to review! Loved it!
Mika-Mizuno chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
OMG why did Roxas betray Sora. When I read that I almost cried. I was so scarred that Sora was gonna get Raped again. Keep on writing.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Kadaj is funny. I can't believe Ansem escaped the Hospital. Keep on going this chapter is great.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
OMG I can't believe Riku's dad in this story is Sephiroth. That is funny. I like how Riku's mom is like a good cook.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
It was scary when Cloud and Leon disappeared.I can't believe Ansem came back. I'm sad that Sora got shot. This was a good chapter.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
This chapter is good. Keep on going.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
This chapter is so cute.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
This chapter is kinda scary. But its still good.
Mika-Mizuno chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
good chapter. I cant believe Sora has Amnesia though but he does.