Reviews for The Symphonian Adventure
NoeinKya chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
(I was only kidding when i said i'd quit school) Anyway, sorry it's been a while. My cousins came over this week, and i hardly do anything else except spend time with them when they're over. I like the chapters. Alex sure does get sick a lot. First the boat, then the sewer. Is Charles ever going to let that whole thing with the child knight go? updates! updates! more updates please!
Jenova Remnant chapter 16 . 11/10/2007
that does explain alot but how did Zelos know that? what is he hiding? And what exactly are the Vangard? You explained why they took the people and how they are used but not what they are. They seem almost like parasites. For some reason they kinda remind me of something from a series I read when I was little. Oh well, guess that will all be explained in time. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

NoeinKya chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
yay! updates! Sorry that i didn't review sooner. I've had crazy weeks. I just had a little bit of time a few days ago, but i not much. I was only able to review for a few things. And then i had to go out of town and then their was my project for school and then i had to practice my etudes for honor band try outs. (sighs) I'm am really considering quitting school all together. I have like... absolutely NO free time. It's just crazy! But, anyway, enough of my excuses. I really liked the new chapters! Lloyd really HAS grown up quite a lot! He talks a bit like Kratos, all of that proper oldy language Kratos uses. Anyway, great chapies! Please update again! PLease?
Jenova Remnant chapter 15 . 10/3/2007
Yeah, don't worry you did fine. That was funny that the thieves kept coming back. Great chapter! Cant't wait for the next one!...i need to think of something new to say...

Tobiasa chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
Aww..I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost people too so..I know how it is. At least you got to bleed some of the pain off. This still was a good chapter, with Marty and the Vanguard and all. The idea of Collete running an orphanage is a funny one, somehow. I guess it's cuz she's so ditzy usually but hey, in the words of Raine, people can change. The other thing I found funny was,

You have kids?” I glanced over at Lloyd. He shook his head.

“No. Not yet anyway."

My initial reaction: Wuh hoh, Lloyd! So you're thinkin about baby making, eh?

Yeah, I know. .

Hope you update soon!
Jenova Remnant chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
wow, another great chapter. And Marty, Genis, and Zelos are free from the Vanguard. even though I think Zelos should have had the shit beat out of him just because he's...well,just because he's Zelos. Oh well. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Tobiasa chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
RAWR CLIFFHANGER! To many...things... to... keep track of!

BUT I SHALL PREVAIL!

*empties the prison yards*

and btw...

“Yeah, I heard ya. You talk too much.”

“I do not talk too mu-”

CHARLESLINK FTW
NoeinKya chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
It's Lloyd! Yay! And Noishe saw right through those fakes! OMG! Lloyd has auburn hair now? Cool! Just like his daddy! Continue please. Update!
Jenova Remnant chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
thats great. Can't wait for the next chapter...sorry the review was so short too...hehe!

NoeinKya chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
Fear the glowing eyes! Omg! Ciffies are evil! Update soon! Please? UPDATE!
Jenova Remnant chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
ok...thats just odd...and stupid cliff hangers! I hate them at least...when I'm the one reading them, cause they are fun to right. Hehe. Can't wait for the next chapter! I'll try to get started on mine soon but I'm just kinda "eh" today so...eh.
Aiwethryne chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
(tosses cookies) Can't wait for the next chapter remember to update. But... But... (cries) Seles! No! (cries) Of course, it was bound to happen...
Tobiasa chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
RARE UPDATE GET! XD It's been a while since you updated this fic, hasn't it? Ah well, you've got like, *counts on fingers* ..5 fics going? Anyways, I hereby declare 'EMPTY THE PRISON YARDS!' a catchprase! I'll use it first! *ahem* SELES IS IN A COMA! This makes me ANGRY! I LIKE Seles.. I need to work off steam...Empty the prison yards!

Sierra: Ooh! ooh! I wanna beat people up! Just cuz!

Me...Empty the prison yards!

Both: *beatdown random prisoners* YAY!

Update soon!
Aiwethryne chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Oh, sorry for the slightly late review. I was kinda busy and stuff...

Anywhoo... Yay! Go Seles! ...But what's gonna happen to all of them now! Baby Lloyd must do a lot of cute baby things! And don't die. I can't help but wish I could dig through your brain to see what's to be! (whines) ... ... ...But seriously. I was the only one to review last chapter? Why? More people must read this! People don't know what they're missing out on!

...UPDATE!
Tobiasa chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Gomen gomen! I forgot to read your fics! Stupid pre-finals work rush..anyways! I had to rearead the thing to get up to speed..again. But I don't care, I like complex stories cuz I'm just crazy. Mmhmm. Speaking of which, way throw in yet another mysterious tidbit. I'm gonna start calling it 'Pulling a Valian' from now on. Now watch me go crazy from figuring it out! I do have some theories, most of which involve some ToP action in there someplace. Am I at least warm?

P.S: Do me a favor and throw in baby Lloyd doing some more cute things, even if its just something like 'Seles insults Zelos. Baby Lloyd laughs' I don't know why I love baby Lloyd so much..he must trigger some instinct or something. Going to read your other fics now before I'm distracted by something shiny.