Reviews for Three Little Words
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
eh? This is so cute too! And funny.. Though - I was expecting a different "three little words" Hoho. Got me there. :P
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
So sweet. So like the two of them! )
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
aww..u almost made me believe that she was going to say "i love you" but that was a twist lol nice
Synonymous Brian chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow, he called her Kaname! Yay! I loved it! I was thinking that it would be 'I love you' but 'I missed you' is a lot more original, I have to say!
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Misleading title... I love it! Deception to your loyal readers.

I'm actually really glad that it wasn't THOSE three words
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
oh, i really liked this, it was really sweet, and i have to admit i didn't think she'd say THOSE three words, lol

~*Frisky Chibi Fox*~
iKiohri chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OMG . I so wished they did this ON TSR... gah! Not much sousukexkaname moments in that season
realvoix chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Like what most people had said, I was expecting "I Love You" too. X3 But I like how you didn't add it, and instead put "I missed you". Very nice story. :D Adorable, and it really captures the characters well. .
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
awee... :3

i was hoping for 'i love you' but this works xD
delusionment chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aw! How cute! I love stories that revolve around Sousuke and Kaname! They make such an adorable couple.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ah, THOSE three words... I was thinking something else, but you know, these three are close enough. _ Yes, very lovely, keep up the good work! Go KxS!
Sunny Duck chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Nicely done! Sousuke and Kaname are a FANTASTIC couple - but really hard to write without making Sousuke sound dumb, or Chidori like a violent maniac. You did it really well!

Have you read the novels? They come after the anime/manga. I advise you to go to and CHECK THEM OUT!

I am on tenderhooks waiting for them to translate "Burning One Man Force" - talk about a cliff hanger!
priderocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
very cute fic! thanks for posting.
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
you are awesome! this story is great!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 2/12/2007