Reviews for Three Little Words
Pyth chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aw.

You don't know how incredibly happy it made me to discover you're writing FMP. :D

That was sweet. I liked the little twist at the end, I was totally expecting the typical corny 'I love you' but as always you surpassed my expectations.

(Clearly i just don't think highly enough of your writing do I? hahahaha j/k)
the Mangadude chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very well written. Your characterizations of Kaname and Sousuke were perfect. I also liked the surprise associated with what those 3 little words meant. Being the die-hard Kaname/Sousuke fan that I am I didn't mind that those 3 words weren't "I love you." "I missed you" still held a lot of emotion especially given the way you wrote it. Well Done.
metalcherry chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Beautiful simply beautiful. I have been waiting for such a story about Kaname and Sosuke and their gentle love for each other. Nicely done, I will be looking forward to reading more from you. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
wow... *sniff* hehe i likey. i know, i can't wait for the next vol of tsr. i don't like it as much as the other two series, but it's still good. sousuke's my puppy! u can't have him! okay... just obsessed. :) but yay!

-Lina
Moonlight Storm chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This was great! I love how well you've portrayed their dynamic.
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw! That was so adorable! The ending had to be my favorite part! I hope that you write more FMP!
Fox Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Maiden-sama,

Beautiful work as always! You tricked me though! I thought she would tell him she LOVED him, not she MISSED him. But it was a nice little surprise. There aren't many fics like this out there so it was unique and cute! A great story from a wonderful author! And you protrayed the characters very well!

-Savannah
Getsurei chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
...I guess this means I have to watch Full Metal Panic doesn't it? *sighs* I blame you for my Fullmetal Alchemist and Chrono Crusade obessions; NOW what are you getting me into I wonder? XD
sisana chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very nice! You're great :)
HADmatter chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow... I thought she was going to say I love you, but I guess in a way she did. Good job!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3