Reviews for Extra, Extra!
Really fabulous. That so faboo!

Rating: 100/100
A
GJ
Tati chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It was really cute an sweet. I love it.
HeartOfRaven chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was amazing! I loved it! Please write more! Please!
witchofdanight1316 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
... okay that was a little random. oh well! its still good!
Drumergal chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Great job i really liked it lot. I like your writing style. it is very good.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
pedanticandwhimsical chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Damn, that was so fluffy, I...can't think of what to say next.

Long story short, good work!
Unfunny Joke chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
It was a tad bit rushed at the end, and would have been much better off if it were to be stretched out. Raven went from 0 to kissing in a few hundred words, which isn't quite her.

The story as a whole however was quite good. The idea isn't one of those overused cliche ones that everyone uses, and the first three quarters flowed very nicely.

Actual mistakes were few and not able to take away from the reading experience, and that's a plus.

All in all, it is a very good first attempt at fluff and I hope you continue to write it, as you will only improve.

-Shawn the Unfunny Joke
TK chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I like it, very fluffy and cute. Everyone was totally in character which is REALLY hard to do sometimes.
XnvrmoreX chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow, you're first attempt at a fluff? Verry Good. It was awesome, hope you keep writing more!
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
It was okay but the reason for Ravens change of heart was far too rushed. It was like you just wanted to end this so you skipped right to the end. I don't know, it just didn't work for me. Sorry. But very very creative and cute idea! Really, very nice on that aspect.

-beautifulpurpleflame