Reviews for THE PUNISHER: VICTIMS
House of B chapter 1 . 3/4
This is your best story yet. Your writing really managed to set the right tone for this story. I love when heroes (vigilantes or anti-vilain in this case) get schooled by the regular joes. It's really humbling. There's a nice message to be learned through this story. I loved it!
COMIC-BOOKER chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Great story! You actually inspired me to write my own Punisher story.
Mantlady chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
There are different kinds of strength.
gypsy castle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
amazing. i loved it. You got right into franks mind, i have no doubts that you portrayed him perfectly. thank-you for that.
VIM40 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Very cool. I enjoyed how this story played out, leaving Victor as the antagonist challenging Frank to change, or atleast look at life at a new perspective.
The Longcoat chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You've definitely got a good handle on Frank's psyche- most people don't seem inclined to look past the cold, hard killing machine that is the Punisher, but you've shown the duality of just who and "what" he is incredibly well. Your description of events was paced really well, but the phrasing felt a little bit minimalistic sometimes. If you can flesh out your descriptions a little more, you'll have everything aced, in my opinion.

Thanks for reviewing Long Time Dead, too. I'm trying to strike a balance between the Year One/2004 film's raw energy and the MAX comics' grit and darkness. I guess in that regard, it's kind of a "Year Three" portrayal- this is Frank two years after his "rebirth." There's still a person under the skull, but whoever that person is has been chipped away until just about all that's left is the killing edge.

Or has he? Time will tell!
iSuccubus chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice.
War Journalist chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Another win. You know what, I'll just subscribe.
Yoshi with a bazooka chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Nice story, it was very well written.
peterparkervsjameshowlett chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
this is like totally fucking awesome dude
C. Dawgz chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
dunno if you'll ever see this, since you published this a long time ago, but you've perfectly captured the essence of the Punisher so i had to comment. Great job with the third person narration from Frank's perspective; his insights just seem to be very true to the character. Awesome oneshot about my favorite comic character.
Shadow Saika chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I really enjoyed this! This brought in some deeper insight of Frank's thoughts and feelings. Nice job!

And don't listen to Untitled0. This one-shot was very methodical. This wasn't a dumb story.
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Loved it!
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very dumb. But then again... you have never written anything that's good.
jknop357 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Dude dis story is crazy tite... i usually dont read one shots but this one is really really good... you bring true honor to the punisher name... honestly its good enough wording and story telling that i have no doubt that you would be able to write a novel on this stuff... any ways great job