Reviews for Behind the Friday Night Lights
Pilou chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
Wow... I never expected it to end up that way... well done ! ;)
Trizzy chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
OH. MY. GOD! uewaGOJFDLKASgf;! He-that-BLAH! The noises that are coming from me right now are making my roommate laugh his ass off, but he just-HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY HEART! Hahahaha just kidding. I friggen LOVED this story and am very sad it is over. OVER SO DAMN SADLY! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER! Back when we had that conversation about what I should do with Donnie and Josie and you gave me those ideas and said you were mean like that...I thought that was just talk! BUT IT'S ALL TRUE! YOU REALLY ARE MEAN! But you do it beautifully. And for that, I cannot hate you. All I can do is sob like Garrett at the loss of his Izzy, because this ending was so not like all the others. And it was for me! Wow...THIS STORY! It blows my mind. SO good. Now I feel like I have to go and update one of my FNL stories just to even come close to you. WOW! That was SO worth the wait.

BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
I'm glad there was no one around me when I read this chapter...I am at school right now and almost in tears...that was such an awesome chapter. It's sad though, that Izzy (or Jessica) and Garrett didn't get together, but I guess it was all for the best, seeing that she was delusional.

All in all, great chapter...I can't wait to read more from you!

Iris Knotwise
JustAnotherFallen chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Holy Shit.

That my friend was intense if a great way.

I applaud you for that amazing story.

I look forward to see anything from you in the future.
MissIndependent101 chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
aw that was so sad...good but sad
MissIndependent101 chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
can't wait to read more...really good!
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
OMG...She's pregnant? You've got to be kidding me!

Wow...I'm so glad that you updated this story!
Superdani4Ever chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Wow...pregnant?Is this story are going to have a happy ending?

Poor Izzy,this must be horrible!
Trizzy chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
Oh my God! I wanna DIE that was such a good update! It made me cry! HOW CAN SHE JUST LEAVE GARRETT LIKE THAT! AFTER THEIR MAGICAL NIGHT ON THE ROOF! BAH! But I so knew she was preggers, as soon as the line about "her condition" slipped. I was like...BLAOW! Izzy is preggers! Hooray for awesomeness! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter. Seriously...I want it right now! GOD! I can't believe I cried! How sad that there will not be a Garret&Izzy!

JustAnotherFallen chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
...I think, my friend, my mind may have just exploded.

soohappy there's an update though.

Still loving it
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
wow, that was an intense chapter...but since I don't speak French, I have no idea what was said in those two sentences. Are you going to enlighten those who aren't fluent in French to what was said? I sure hope so because I was kinda dumbfounded...I even tried to translate it but to no avail.

Keep up the awesome work!
JustAnotherFallen chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Ah ha! and we're up to date.

Intersting little twist here.

Can't wait for more.
Trizzy chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
How can you just up and leave a wonderful specimen of sexiness like Garrett Hedlund...AND NOT SAY GOODBYE? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL! *shakes head* Well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but it looks like I will have to step in and be Izzy's replacement. In all ways.

But seriously, I liked this chapter. I'll have to write down what Izzy and her cousin said and get candace to translate it for me. The Quebec March break is KILLING me though. Boo! Ah well. I plan on updating my Don story tonight. Hooray!

Update soon!

MissIndependent101 chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
i like this! keep updating! :)
beautyqueen321 chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
I have to admit, when I saw the concept for the story in the little blurb beneath the title, I was a little apprehensive as far as reading it. And at first, I didn't read it... but today I decided "what the hell" and let me tell you, it sucked me in. I read all of it when I should have been doing anything else. You've really got something good here. It's a really creative concept, I've never seen anything like it. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the eight chapters you have thus far and I hope to read all of the remaining chapters as well. Usually when I write a review I try to give at least one thing that can be improved... but I can't see anything in this one!

Oh and by the way... I speak French, so I totally knew what was going on there!