Reviews for The Appeal of Painting with Sirius
VivaRamenNoodles chapter 1 . 3/8
-chants- anotherchapteranotherchapter
Arithra chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
It's great. And I really feel for Lily while at the same time I kinda think that james does not quite think heis cheating because Sirius is Sirius and that's different.
I don't think James quite realizes how much he hurts her... poor Lily
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This really is absolutely beautifully written. You captured the essence of the characters perfectly and I haven't enjoyed a one-shot so much in such a long time.
The Musician's Song chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow.

That was so beautifully written. I feel sorry for Lilly as it must be heartbreaking seeing her husband so happy with another man. Well done with the fic though it brought up some conflicting emotions.
SummonAlice chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Another beautiful slash fic. You're really quite good at these...
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that was so well written but oh so sad, poor lilly :( but yeah you should be very proud of this story :)
Aureleis chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh my. Poor Lily. Good job, I am pretty sure nothing like this has ever been thought of before.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww poor Lily.

James should be a better husband, or at least you know be better at hiding. Or even invite lily !

Though she might be apalled by that ... xD

LyssaLaughableP
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this one is even more sad, but loved when jamie kisses sirius's hand *-* poor lilly u_u just in this one :D great! love, pads.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
ilike
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I was one hundred percent sure I'd already reviewed this but I guess not.

I love this story, I know I've read it multiple times before, I apologize for not reviewing before this, I love the idea of this being the truth...

I don't like the James/Lily pairing beside the fact that it resulted in Harry :D
Mih Black chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i am not a fan of slah, but i liked yours cause it was not just the phisical thing, there was emotion. well done!
zauxie chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
but it's so sad... i cry.
greengrouch chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I really enjoyed this along with your other stories. xD Must stop reading...but again, I just really feel for Lily! Nice job on your part, though. I love how your writing flows. Wonderful.
Karla YtF chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I love all your james-cheats-lily-with-sirius fics 3 fav author, fav story )