Reviews for Without You
Infame chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I don't read ATLA fanfiction often, but... whoa. I'm glad I made an exception!

This was adorable.

I loved that Aang started out so decisive but cautious, then he became so nervous, and finished so proud and yet tentative, and finally incredulous and Katara's kiss.

And really, I think that was my favorite part. Katara kissing him, like that. Really showing him how she felt.

thanks for posting! 3
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
YAY! HAPPY ENINGS
phuongtrang chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
khakhakha
ZoeyRedbirdXStark chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i just LOVED this story! you are one of THE best authors in this site! i just think you are a fantastic writer and you are a true kataang lover, with no doubts that it won't come true. just wanted to tell you how much i loved this.
K. East chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow! This definitely stirred my long-dormant Kataangist side. That was so good.

It's incredibly believable, too! And I am impressed with how you addressed the Thought Chakra issue.

All in all, very impressive :3 And that's a big compliment, coming from a (mostly) Zutarian like me.

Keep up the good work!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
0.o

That was amazing! This has got to be the best Kataang one-shot I've ever read in my LIFE! AWESOME JOB! They were both really in-character, and I almost felt like I was there, watching them, or even being one of them. It was amazing!

One word of advice: you should take the song lyrics out. Two reasons: 1) Son lyrics aren't allowed on this site, and your story could be deleted, and 2) They break up the story too much, to the point where I just ignore them.

If you must, quote a few key lyrics at the beginning or the end, but spreading them throughout like that is annoying.

You're an AMAZING writer, and I hope you have other stories, because I'm going to check out your profile. And if you don't have other stories, I hope you write some soon!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Choosing love over power could the greatest choice Aang ever chosen. He's so sweet, wanting to protect Katara, when she wants to protect him as well.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Got four words to describe my feelings towards this fic:

BEST. KATAANG. FIC. EVER!

This is toatlly going into my favorites! :D
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Crap. That was AWESOME!

Sweet. Sweet. Sweet Kataang.

So sad, yet so happy. A mixture of great emotions.

I loved all the drama..I loved how idiotic Aang could really be. Great material. Great stuff.

No improvements needed for the story plot. I loved how you captued all their reactions. It was all AWESOME!

YES KATAANG!

*adds to favorites*
Siamese2005 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVED IT!
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Omigosh that was so sweet and sad and happy and cute and everything I could possibly want in a Kataang fic, and it wasn't mushy and gushy either. Fantastic! Aang's so cute an innocent, nice job staying in character. Instant fav!
libowie chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh my, this was so wonderful, i teared up reading it!

I love this song, and this story!

-favs-
frozenheat chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh wow.

Fantastically written, I loved how you made Aang do the confession .You got the characters very IN character, great job with doing that it's very hard to do.

Everything seemed to fit into place so well, well done.
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Great story. Everyone remained very much in character.
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aww, this was sweet.

On the critique side, a couple of sentences didn't make much sense or phrases were used incorrectly. For example, "how much danger I am in" not "how much of a risk I am in." One more read-through might have avoided those.

However, I loved the exchange, right down to Aang's stammered explanation of what happened.