Reviews for Drows' Tale
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
Nooo! not Dil he was my favorite!
Is there more of this story posted somewhere else?
I heard there was a website for it somewhere.
Master of the Pen Dance chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
So you used the 'Ll' instead of the 'Lol' version of the Spider Queen's name. How original is that?
Raablyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is funny, and interesting. GOing to read the rest now . . . and isn't it Lolth? If so, you have a typo, though I'm probably risking my neck in telling you so. Good, very good chapter. I like the characters. Going to read the rest now (for real)
Lisa chapter 23 . 1/12/2005
Hi,

Just finished "Drows' Tale" and have to say it's the best damn story on this section!

Any more updates on the way?
Sword and Magic chapter 13 . 9/28/2004
Hi there. This is a really nice and funny story. I've just discovered it and I can't read the rest of it right now, but I will when I have more time. :)
Neko chapter 23 . 8/3/2004
This chapter was definitly worth the wait _ Though, now that the battle's over I can't help but wonder how the rest of the company is going to respond to Dil becoming a drider.

I loved the re-write of chapter 1 too, so much twisted humor heh heh.
brandon chapter 23 . 8/2/2004
wonderful story, i love your sense of humor, i really look forward to seeing what will happen next, thank you very much for writing this story for us all to enjoy.
Evergladelord chapter 23 . 7/27/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Griz chapter 23 . 4/10/2004
You got me hooked. I found myself reading your story at work also. This is one of my favorite fanfics. I was laughing so much. I hope you update soon. You left us a nice clifhanger. I have to say that I fear for the our heroes with Dil' as a drider. I just love Rain's comments.
Markus Hanaoka chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
update soon! this is an order from readers!
Evergladelord chapter 23 . 1/31/2004
Dilandau a Drider? Ladies and Gentleman, we have problem!
Evergladelord chapter 22 . 11/28/2003
About time you damn updated...
Neko chapter 22 . 11/23/2003
*wipes tears from eyes* This story just gets better and better! I almost choked laughing at all the botchs that occured in the plan.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Rose though. But, the sacrifice of Mezzen seemed a very LLoth-ish thing to do. I'm just glad she didn't agree to it, Mezzen's questions are rich.

*snickers* Illithids giving 'the talk', too funny *busts appendix laughing*
ChichiX chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*grin* There were several lines I liked. I do appreciate the humor at the Drow's expense and the parody of their culture. Such lines as 'Female! Female!' and 'This is my care face' are my favorites. So far this sounds like a light, fair quality source of entertainment. I like the character interaction, and I hope you will continue to develop them so that they are not one dimensional and don't get stuck in a rut of dull recycled humor.
Dark elf chapter 21 . 9/15/2003
this is by far the best forgotten realms fanfic i hav ever read! sure at times it is strange/stuiped or makes little sense! but hey it's funny! please keep it up annd please don't stop till ur done!