Reviews for Something Near the Truth
Stormsandskieslover chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was really good and written well! Thanks for the story!
spatterson chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Awesome c:
Enigma-Hare chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Nearly cried. Wow. Great job.
Ahniya-sama chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love NEARRR, he's currently my most favorite character of all times This is just soo perfect... and that beautiful writing style, you made my day (actually, I read this yesterday but I failed to leave a review) please make more Near and spk fics (I'm not fond of bromance that much so it would be great if you have family/humor or anything that isn't centered on censored and weirdly out of place romantic fics that tend to ruin my fun I'm sorry for those awesome writers, yeah all writers are awesome xD, but I just can't handle those things) oookaaay, that aside, I'll check out your other stories and see what other amazing fics you have to offer : D

too lazy to log in
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was... that was... beautiful. -bursts into tears- No but seriously that was really good. (:
kimchi-tan chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was freakin' beautiful. I cried too. I love how you explored Near character through this. More people need to.
BINthere chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww... It left me warm and fuzzy inside:)
Near...that chocolate scene was just...just...awwww! No other adjective could describe that...Mello!
Awesome, amazing work:D
oDistopia chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this is truly a great work of literature. I actually really enjoyed reading this. You have a great imagination, your grammar is immaculate and the way you articulate yourself is incredable. Thanks for sharing that with us. :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
"Halle, much to her dismay, found herself checking, almost out of sheer paranoia, the thickness, size, and texture of the notebook. A quick glance around the table, followed by several guilty expressions, revealed that Gevanni and Rester had done the same." Nice touch, made me chuckle. A very poignant, moving story! XD
Ichiume chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Heartbreaking.
Riot-Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I don't know how is possible to read all the thing whitout a particular emotion, and start crying for the last line. This story is so damn good...even if Near is a bit OOC I liked him anywas. Great job!
kapibarasan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Words can't describe how wonderful this fanfic is. I read this fanfic earlier but I never forgot about it. Occasionally it would come to mind and over the years I wanted to reread it. I'm glad I did and I still think its awesome. This is one of the best fanfics of any genre I have ever read! ) I don't think anyone can touch Near the way you did.
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Really good job.
Sanich Iyonni chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
...speechless.

This is more than beautiful.

I wanna cry :'(

Thank you so much for writing this; I'm sure you wrote this with all your heart. ')
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well... I just found this fic today by a help of an author ._.

When I looked at the published date, I soon realised that it's too late for me to reivew this story. But, I was so tempted. And so I did it in the end.

Anyway, I've to say that this is a very well-written fic. I'm not sure, but I found out that you give many details into your story. I was feeling absorbed when I read this.

And... I know I'm not the one to say this since I didn't make the characters, but, I think you got everyone in character :) Near isn't too emotionless (at least, you did show the part where his emotions get the best of him). And so are the others.

But, I've to admit one thing. It's that I don't really get this story ._. sorry for the lack of brain power. But, I assume that Near here is a human, too. Not a mystery that everyone always think he is. :) I hope I get the message right.

Over all, this is a really good fic which presents an uniqe plot and idea that gives a better look at SPK and especially, the enigma Near and Halle :) (well, that's what I think anyway ;)

Anyway, I realised that you didn't put the genre for this story. Well... just saying :)

Good job! And keep writing!