Reviews for Riverside Reflections
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I'm glad Harry and Ginny have this time to just "be," together, this summer! Too bad we skip a year between this and Alpha/Omega.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
nice
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
This is a really great interlude between the stories. Keep them coming!
SmallButPowerful chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
I think really like the way the last two chapters were written, with the quotes.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
That was really cute. I did read the socks, sex, and Snape and I thought it was quite hilarious.
Parcel chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
that was unexspexted when ginny was edging toward harrys feet i thought she was gonna steal his socks while he was waring them not tickle him
Parcel chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Ginny may seem innocent but i sware shes trying to steal enogh clothes from harry that he'll have to walk around nude one of these days
skatergirl13 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
awesome...just awesome.

This is a beautiful peace of work. It's so real, and vibrant. Yet eye opening and complex.

I have no words to discribe how much I enjoied this fic. It's is going on my favorite fics' list.
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
*twitch* I. . . hate poetry. and I hate people who steal socks. You have NO idea how irritating it gets. Every 5 minutes, my friend's like, "Can I have your socks? Can I have your socks?" and whenever I take off my shoes, she dives for my feet. or bites my arm. It's annoying as hell. But even though you like poetry, you're still a good author
Sarah Jo chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Congratulations on being successful in both using this writing style for the first time and making a decent story out of a whole-lot-of-nothing. _
Starrarose chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
This is sweet
CollegeSmurf chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Very sweet and sincere. Loved it!
like a falling star chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You're going to think I'm crazy, especially since I've only read one of your fics so far (Carpe Diem), but I was having a really bad evening today and I thought 'I need an Imogen fic' and immediately felt much better. And I do now. You write really well.
Ana Cardic chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
Gorgeous! That was pure poetry. I'm going to be happy all night.
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
this was so good. i love those little asides that you have. i especially enjoyed the quotes from Quiddich throigh the ages and the poetry. it makes it all the more interesting. fabulous work!