Reviews for A normal weekend
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw! That was really sweet! "Sammy-O's"! So cute.

Nicely done-I really like it.
psiChic chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
“This is the cave and this is where the elephants live. But the mean firemen want this cave for their secret Base of Operations so the Daddy elephant has to smoosh them.”

LOL! Best plot ever, if I do say so myself. *dies of the cuteness* Love it! :D
wcfan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was a nice story. One of very few stories that show John as a father and not a drill sergent.

Great job on it!
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Little Dean and Sammy are so cute! I totally agree with John on when Dean punched that kid that insulted Sammy.

My dad taught me that 9s time tables thing when I was little. Now of course, I have to have it memorized, I can't sit there putting fingers down xD
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I liked this. :) Very good. God Bless!
waterlily85 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That almost made me want to cry at the end. I loved every wrod of it.
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Ten-year-old Dean looking after John was brilliant and little Sammy pretending to be a sheep... priceless. All your fiks are amazing! So many funny little remarks and phrases but I don't want to list them all so an overall, and yet individually, well done on that!

Im ashamed to say, even though I'm sitting 'major' exams over the next month, that I never learnt the 8 times table... or the 6 & 7th ones either; I *really* hate math, the only way I could ever remember times tables was through methods similar to the one John used to teach Dean the 9s! (loved that scene btw!)

I really go on don't I? lol

Red
Tally-Ally chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Sam beamed up at his father. “I’m going to be in a play.”

Dean snorted in what was the child equivalent of contempt.

“A booger play?”

awesome story, its great to see the Winchesters be a normal family :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
that was really good
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was really cute! I loved this! I hope that you can write more! Or like other weekends that, maybe John was sick or that the boys were both sick and so he couldn't go hunting and they had to stay home together. I love that you made John such a great dad! I'm getting sick of all the BadJohn stories, even my own lol, and I love this side of John. I love that he showed how much he loves them and that Dean's principal was scared of him, and that the secretaryu was like, damn scary man kinda thing, lol. I can imagine Sammy in a sheep costume too. And that John ate even though he wasn't really hungry cause Dean took the trouble to do it...Yeah, as you can see I loved this! Great job! :D

That's it ;)
ellynora chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
aw! That was such a sweet story. it was brillinat loved it! it was great to see john being a dad and being nice, and really loving his boys for a change as so often stories have john being made out as the bad guy. yours showed john in a new better light. really great story!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Great story! I loved it! I love nice John stories. Youdid a great job!
noname32 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
good job, that is so cute, i love it.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 2/5/2007