Reviews for The Magic of Music
lameass35 chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
that was awesome!

where did you get the lyrics from?

but seriously, that was unbelievable

just saying
FranCheesecake chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
that was fantastic...i love how you incorperated both those songs into the story! good job!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Yay! So then, what happens next? No epilogue?
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Yay! Dammit, I need a tissue.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Yay! And you know Harry'll fall over his feet listening to her.
HarryPotter4evah chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Hello. Me again.

Aww.. Soo sweet :D . I loved the fact that there was a happy ending :D . But can't you write more? Another chapter? :) You are such a good writer!

Loved the entire fic! So cute, when she wrote a song about their (harry-ginny) relationship and when she was desperately trying to get him back.. It was exacly what I wanted to happen in the book; HP and DH. I so wanted Harry and Ginny to to be together the entire book, and more moments with them. Like, sweet letters, just that they were still in touch while Harry, Ron and Hermione was out hunting Horcruxes.

Love the fic.

- HarryPotter4Evah
PrettyFanGirl chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
that was beautiful!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Aww, that's so sweet! I never really thought of all the Weasleys being able to play the piano, but you make it work!
Music in her Eyes chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
wow. this is one of the best fics i've read in such a long time. i'm in complete awe. i love how you incorporated the music into the story. it really was wonderful.
pigsar4ecool chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
that was amazing. i am so jealous that i can't write like that. the plot was very original. it was incredible. i am a big ginny/harry fan so i whole-heartedly agree with them being together in the most romantic way possible. thanks for the great read!
GinnyHarryPerfect chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
that was the best stoy i have ever read in my life im not joking at all the best!

!
Lexie-H chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
oh, simply gorgeous. such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story ) i hope you enjoyed DH! i loved it - even though i think this wedding scene is a bit more beautiful lol. lovely work
Matsuoka Eriru chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Awesome!I loved the song!Update asap please!
Maxie1514 chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Good ending!
Starsnow of Everclan chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
That's really good! Though I couldn't really feel it, I could actually see what was going on. Did you make those songs up? Or... do they belong to someone?