Reviews for Libretto
Sarcastic Ninja chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
oh. Lol, sorry...I fell kinda stupid reveiwing and faving this old one now...oh well...I guess I'll just have to wait for the new. I'm glad that you're rewriting it, and not being lazy like some other people. It's always good to check over you're writing and update it a bit whenever you improve. I would read the other chapters until the new one is up, if you want to send them too me.
Sarcastic Ninja chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
Oh! Also try to work on length, a little bit. But then, short chapters do make suspense, but just be careful that they're not too short.
Sarcastic Ninja chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
I really love the idea and plot and I can't wait to read more and see where this story's going!

I'm also realy glad that there's at least one recently updated comicverse fic out there...I love the movie...but I like the comics a bit better. Mostly cuz of Roger...but other reasons too,lol. Anyway, this is an awesome idea!

However, I really want to help you improve, too. So as far as constructive crit goes, there definetly needs to be a little more details...just work on describing stuff more. But other than that it's really good, and as far as I can tell pretty I character.

Anyway, awesome idea again, and watch out for flying cheese biscuits...
Cranberries chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
OMG YOU HAVE DAIMIO IN THIS STORY! So dar your the only person to write a story with him in it that I know of...I'm planning on it but he will come in WAY later in my series.
Elena-Unduli chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Helloo! Comicverse Kroenen is so cute ajajaj The chapters are very short but I like your fic very much. Update soon!

Bye!
FlyingFish15 chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Yay! Kroenen fanfiction, and well done at that! _ This is very interesting; I can understand why they'd take Kroenen with them, they don't exactly want to leave him wandering through the world where he can cause trouble. I'm looking forward to his meeting with Johann (sp?), it should be interesting, as they're both German but such opposites! Very well done, please continue, there just isn't enough Kroenen fanfiction out there. *adds to favorites and story alert*
WindPretear chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Hi harry! Good job! I think you should just put in a tad more detail... other than that, it's good!
epalladino chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
This is a pretty good story, but it moves too fast. More detail in chapter two as to how everyone had been injured would have made it even better. There also wasn't enough detail in chapter three. That said, your spelling and grammar are really good. It's just that your story would be better served by longer chapters with more detail and description.

Beth Palladino
ZombieHundKraus chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Sometimes this is a little touch-and-go, but I think that's mainly because the chapters are so short. However, the story is really picking up and turning into something interesting. Comicverse Karl Kroenen is, from what I find, an extremely hard character to write. I'll keep following to see how you continue to handle him.

My only nitpick is that Captain Daimio accepted Kroenen a little too easy. This is the guy that blew out a Nazi's brain "just to be safe".

However, it's great to see someone who knows who Roger, Daimio, and Johann are - and write about them.
Elena-Unduli chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hi! The first story about comicverse Kroenen I'm reading here, I think. He's so funny, "I will befriend the beast! Ou yeah happy power!" xD

I'm a very obsessive Kroenen fan too, and I would love you to continue the fic! :P

Please, keep writing because it sounds very interesting!

Bye!
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I like comicverse Kroenen a lot better than the movieverse version. I'm interested to see where you take this. Beth Palladino