Reviews for The Angsting
Mana's Madness chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Yami and Yuugi are my favourite characters and I ship the hell outta them, but I found this FREAKING HILARIOUS in some weird way. I dunno, I'm not depressed. It was messed up, but hey, it was still funny.
MILFORS98675309 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
I feel like an ass. I couldn't stop laughing. They all shit their pants. Poor Kaiba D:! *is insane for Kaiba for some reason* I agree with you about angst fanfics though. Dear Lord, some of them don't even to a good job at being depressing, or get depressing at the worst moments. Once, I stumbled on to one that got all emo in the middle of a freakin' sex scene! I was like, "Damn, that was a moment killer." Awesome fic still with all the 4Kids raping. I couldn't stop laughing.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This was pretty funny! _
Mother of Ducklings chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
HA HA EL-OH-EL it is teh funny

...just kidding. This has got to be the funniest, most cynically hilarious thing I've ever read.
Catch 23 chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Hm. I get the vague impression that I have been ripped off. Ah well. I ripped off my story in the first place, and you took it in a far more revolting, horrible, disturbing direction that I would ever have dared. I belive congratulations are in order. Bravo, sir, bravo.
hellugunner chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
that was probably the most disturbing and amazing thing i have ever read. I thought it was funny, the whole 4kids thing. the damn bastards! lolz it was great
Ingenious Jenius chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
LOL that was hillarious.. except for the Ryou and Bakura part but I'll pass that one...

4Kids screws up every anime alive like one peice. is now called one peice of shit because of the stupid stuff 4Kids does to it.
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is a good story. Tea really is a friendship girl! Poor Ryou. 4kids really made YGO suck! Yami-Bakura is a beast in this. Not like 4kids makes it any better. The moral? The manga beats the anime anyday.

I can't use swear words because I know too many.