Reviews for From One to Another
Yoroichicat chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Withdrawn chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
. . .

. . . You. . .

I'm not crying; there's more of the genuine lingering ache of melancholy than the sadness of grief to this - but I think I'm as close to crying as melancholy will get you.
. . .
I'll be right back
fallenwings13 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Its cool! Make more cross storyy!
aylan chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
You made me cry! That was so sad, but at the same time so good! T.T
MissHanyou chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Quite and unusual crossover, I must say I never really would have connected Bleach and Ouran.

It was very touching, definitely worth adding to my favourites.

Talk Bubble chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
aw! it's nice how you showed her growing up and then dying... I wonder who the father of her daughter is... ;D could it be? Tamaki! YAY lol good story
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
oh! this is soo good, you should continue it! it's soo awesome that there is a seconnd chapter, but I wish you'd make more!
KinKitsune01 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
You don't really see a lot of good crossovers in Ouran fiction, but I really like the thought of this one. I like both the anime, so go figure. Nice job. I really enjoyed reading this. _
Oiichi chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
You're an excellent writer.

This was so good~ Very touching.

I'm really glad that you made another chapter! (:
Mime Harlequin chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
This was kinda...Cute, in its own, weird way..:o
Eltra chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
That was good :] I thought that your writing was sort of unique, and that you stayed IC well. The second chapter confused me though... Haruhi dies too? Huh?
Makayla chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
AW that's so cute!
ShinigamiYuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You know, Ouran and Bleach are my two favorite series... Weird...
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh! I like this very much! Thanks for writing it!
Mime Harlequin chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I really liked it! I have never thought about the fact that Ichigos and Haruhis pasts are sorta alike, but when you first started mentioning that Haruhis mother died, then I thought about the fact that Ichigos mom also died. And it was really nice to see a Bleach/Ouran High School Host Club fanfic.