Reviews for Storms
inu-furuba freak chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
awe, that was cute.

ELie
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This fic holds the honor of being the first Full Metal Panic fic I have ever read. Thanks for making it a good one Short, sweet, tasteful, and overall believable
realvoix chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wow! This was really good. Love how you ended the story with "The storm raged on" especially. :D Love work!
Mangaka in Training chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow. This is an excellent story. It's not often I stumble over something this good! Nicely written, and you capture their personalities very well! And the imagery is good too. Consider yourself a new favorite of mine!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
All right story, could have been more perverted, and had more description.

But it was a fine story none the less.

Thank you.

R.K.
The Anime Otaku chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great story. Both this one and 'Three Little Words'. You captured the characters' personality very well. Something that I have seen very few authors who write Full Metal Panic! stories accomplish. But you seem to have a natural talent for doing that. That is one of the main reasons I enjoy reading your stories. I hope you write some more FMP stories. I would enjoy reading them very much. Take care and happy writhing.
futare baka kikyou chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
hm...this story is intresting i like it _
butIdoLOVEyoU chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Uh, this is so cute and good. You have the whole writing down and everything. I just love this story! (._.)
kiasama chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I'm glad you decided to write another story for this fandom, you seem to have a good grasp on Sousuke and Kaname's personality's. I hope to see more soon!
the Mangadude chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Another excellent story. My only criticism was their conversation about why Sousuke protects her. From what I can gather of your story their sexual relationship is one that has lasted for at least some time. That being the case I thought they would have sorted out their feelings long before hopping into bed. Still that conversation was an important one and I enjoyed reading it.
Onhiro chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was good. That was VERY good. Dont'cha just love how these things can just come to you sometimes?

KEEP ON WRITING!
RAE 66 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
aw that was really cute

really good job and keep up the good work
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
yay! i thought it was always spelt sousuke, that's how i spell it anyways. hehe. neways, love it! i love sousuke and kaname together. it's sort of where i was going w/my fic. hehe. maybe u read my mind. but yeah, can't wait for the next one!

-Lina
drake220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
see, it's fics like this one that remind me why i tihnk you are one of the best writers on this site. fantastic! imagery, emotion, full bodied characters (no pun intended)- everything you could want is in this ficlet! great job!
Stradivarium chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is a very, very good story. I was originally planning to give a constructive review, but I haven't seen any fault or any areas that needs to be improved with your work. I have nothing but plaudits for you. :)

P.S. This and "Three Little Words" has made my day. :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »