Reviews for This is Not Jealousy
Poppedthep chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Oh I am a little bit obsessed with your writing, you capture them all so well!
Iheartwhitechocolate chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Poor Lily,always second to her husbands best friend. Great story.
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
James and Sirius are brilliant together! Whether they are just friends, or more than friends. They are defiantly soul mates, and defiantly meant for each other. Great little story, I would feel bad for Lily, but there really isn't much she could have done.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I'm on such a Marauder kick. I really loved this. It was sweet and simple. I think its simplicity is what made it so strong. Every action and word is very deliberate, and James attachment to Sirius was perfect. Great job
arielise chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
By the end I felt really bad for Lily but I do love James/Sirius. I like the implied slash,it was cute, I don't think it would have worked as well if she happened to walk in on them making out.
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Poor Lily... sigh. Lovely little ficlet though.
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
liked it a lot. great to know you liked the reviews and thanks for the cookies !(: hoo. poor lilly?.. mm, no :DD love, pads.
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
i loved
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I chose to believe that these sorts of things happened for real in the history before the books. It's odd that I don't much like the woman that died to make the series possible... Ah well.
ashdkakjhgaoi chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh so sad. would really hate to be lilly.
Naomi chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Hosh. Poor Lily. Though, I liked it how you didn't make it obvious, but still.. did...
greengrouch chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Ah, poor Lily! Makes you wonder how Harry came to be... xD

But nice job on your part, the writing was great.
Bubble beez chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I like the James/Sirius and feel for Lily. I really like the story. Well done.
Captain Coco's Revenge chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very nicely done.

I especially liked the last line. It seemed to work with the tone of the rest piece.

~Captain Coco and her revenge
DrowningInMySorrow chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is so sad. I'm not a huge fan of Lily, but I can't help but feel for her.

Reaching Out A Hand For You To Rescue Me,