Reviews for Taste a Million Things
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Actually, I think the name you chose and the reason why is great. I also enjoyed the story, and Ibiki's very believable characterization.
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love this fic! It's cute! I loved it!

with authorly love,

freewolf17
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hey. that was an awesome fic. I'd love to read more if you ever write it. D
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love how humorous this was. The characterizations were brilliant. The name joke was perfect. This was a definitely awesome story and I guess a ninja slice of life piece as well.
Bunko08 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Good Job! Suspenceful and cute! Good name! 10/10
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
haha, good one! well i thought it was funny...
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh, I like :D

I thought that dream-genjutsu technique was a nifty touch, and completely something an irate Ibiki would do!

I also like how you kept them in character - Anko was pleasantly, mildly childish, as she should be :D

And I think Daiki's name is quite clever. When you said what it means I chuckles.

Well writ! It kept me hooked part near the whole time! :D WOO!
nejix321 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I liked the name thing you did. And the way the Ibiki and Anko were in character. And you also have an amazing writing style.
Yachiru-san chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Amazing! I loved the storyline and Anko and Ibiki were so in character! Kawaiideshita! Keep writing! I'm looking foward to more IbikixAnko fics. (No pressure there:P )

Ja ne!
ClubSauce chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
amazing story! you should write more stories with this pairing. there are only like 4 out there, and this one was incredible!
Jester's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
lol i love you nezumi. you managed to make the characters keep their signature personalities unlike a lot of naruto fanfics. i also love the fact that Ibiki uses a dream genjutsu to interrogate Daiki. Oh, and speaking of Daiki, i thought the name was a nice name joke.
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
DUDE I LOVE THIS XD your story rocks! (Anko-sama is amazing no? XD) well thanks for posting this

Your favorite dancing pickle!
Chavva chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Yeah! Pretty cool! I loved it, even if Ibiki/Anko is not my favourite pairing the story is really great!

The name joke is also nice...

what a pitty that it is a OneShot. But good that it exists at least!

cheers, Chavva
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
No, not terrible. It's a GREAT try. But, 2 my Japanese relatives...I don't wanna think about it...Well, this was a good read!
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This was extremely well written. In character, and everything! Kudos to you. (And I don't give those out often.)

I really liked this. Great job, and keep up the good work!

-Why...