Reviews for The Path Overflowing With Love
FreidenSchmi chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Wow... the cheesiness... it hurts my brain
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Wha...nooooo! This can't just leave off here! There's too much left to explore! This story is too awesome to be left "on hiatus"!

Spidey2 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
please keep going! want more!
Kilana89 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
wow thats one way to spill a secret

your killing me leaving this hanging I hope you take it off hiatus soon pretty please?
Lielac chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
A-ni's in trou-ble!

If Padmé dies there may be rotten tomatoes winging their way to you. (not really :P)
Lielac chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awww, that doesn't even scan! Not all Ominous Prophesies have to be in poem format, you know.

Gah, now I want to take that and slave over it until I've crammed it into a pair of sonnets without losing any of the meaning...

Looking forward to more better-than-the-prequels-(not-that-it-takes-much) stuff! :D
IWannaLightsaber chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Hey there! This story is really great! I would love to see you would finish it. Anyways, just want to let you know, I really enjoyed what you wrote, especially how you represented Anakin, and if possible, you really should pick it up again. :)
Marie King chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
What an amazing story!

I love it

elle on air chapter 12 . 11/15/2008
UPDATE! This is the 1st and thus far best Star Wars fanfic i have read. please! no more hitaus! so many of my favorite stories are on hitaus.

oh and btw, your profile is amazing ;}
eirene1988 chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
This is one of the most beautiful A/P stories I've ever read. Many others just aren't realistic and copy too much from the movies; but yours is superb. Please update soon...can't wait for the happy ending!
TiaMaria710 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
The story is developing nicely. Love the tender moment when Padme is speaking to the babies.

Very sweet. You're officially on my favorite list.
x Rajah x chapter 12 . 6/27/2007

Since you were so kind as to give me a review, I thought I'd check out your work. This story caught my attention... and held it. It is very good. I can feel the love between Ani and Padme as I read. I hope that you will update soon. ;) I'll be keeping an anxious eye on this one. :)
A-Heart-Of-Gold chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
I love this story and i do hope Padme isn't going to die!

Keep up the good work!

Lexie-H chapter 12 . 5/10/2007
drama... how exciting. maybe just for a little bit of fun you should jump forward in time now. i have no idea where u'd go, but i mean a rather large jump... ?

lol yes i know, what the hell am i doing spouting this stuff? P still tis a review. good story. dont understand it, but good all the same
Lexie-H chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
they have c-sections? that seems such an odd thing to find in science fiction hehe.

you have the flow going nicely now, and as i have said before this is very well written!