Reviews for All I Really Want For Christmas
xx-animeXalchemist-xx chapter 7 . 5/9
Ahh, this was great~

It is so damn hard to find uke Riku fanfics; it truly astonishes me! Ever since I was first introduced to this series as a little kid who didn't even know what yaoi was, I still shipped these two but predominantly with Sora as the seme. So to find this was awesome~

I know you haven't really been active lately, so I'm not sure whatever happened to those SoRiku mystery stories you had planned, but if you ever come back one day with those fics you can bet I'll be there to read and enjoy them.

Thank you so much for sharing this! The way you wrote their relationship was divine.

xx-animeXalchemist-xx
DeletedAccount101 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
So Cute! I need more Submissive Riku and Bold Sora!
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
love it. I am a nick name person too .Just so you don't feel weird my dog has like 50 nicknames. Really hot especially the spanking part.
preciousfirefly chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
OMG this was so good i couldnt believe it was over please make a seaquel :D
shy maxi chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
xD This story was hillarious. You did great with it. :3
Captara chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
OMFG Did you just mention MPreg! Ri-Ri preggy! ~Squeal~ I will love, no honor, no...hmm You will be my savior if you wrote it! I can't even imagine! I agree with you, why should they have to get legalized just to say they are in love. It's the same thing I told my oldest brother when he fell in love!

I love the story and will never forget it!
Captara chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Aww this is awesome! I wish you were my beta XD I really do like the way you type!
Captara chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh my this was so long, but I loved it! Riku's just too cute!

I'm going to read the others now!
The Bottled Optimist chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
I really enjoyed this fanfiction, its so hard lately to find a good Soriku and how you wrote it was incredibly humorous, fun and sweet.

-Christmas.
MAXonthemoon chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
OMG! This TIME! I loved how you wrote the characters. It was one of the funniest stories I have ever read!
the croc chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Oh my goodness, I can just imagine La Blance's cackle! Ha ha that was hilarious and I have to say: i adore sub Riku way more than sub Sora. It's just awesome.
Arcadian Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow...I really, and I mean REALLY, love this story. You're an amazing writer, you know that?
ShadowMasterKaiKou chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
OMG i love your story X3

WOH!

I was so happy for Riku :D

Sora is so sneaky P
JesTheMess chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Ha ha!

Oh god that was rich!

Oh.. Reminds me of some weird fantasy's my friends have.

Well I am still reading so I am hoping for more Sora being a ass and Riku being a submissive whore xD
KitaraStrife chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
XD I caught on to Sora's plan about 5 seconds before Riku did! {roflao} That was great! I actually made a list to see if I figured everything out correctly:

SOMETHING OLD: Dinged up silver cuff links

SOMETHING NEW: White lacy thong (XD)

SOMETHING BORROWED: Simple gold chain with ornate celtic love-knot charm.

SOMETHING BLUE: Pair of sapphire studs.

And to answer your question about SoraxRiku stories dying out now-a-days... Umm... HELLO! {knocks lightly on your head} Did the Dax not playing KH2 or Chain of Memories? AXEL'S HAWT! XD {puts on an Axel-hair wig and glomps Axel}

Axel: WHAT THE HELL! o.o {falls over with Kit clinging to his waist, wig and all}

Kit: ;D