Reviews for True Self
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 3 . 9/2/2019
dear God.. this is, maaan. this chapter somehow remind me of something that is not pleasant to remembered. but this fanfic btw.. its interesting, the scenario.. and you made some changes to the characters, its dope!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2019
I think balalaika turned to a yandere
Noobdock chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Few years late, I know, but great story. Extremely interesting and very creative. That being said I do have one complaint. However, before I make this complaint, let me make it clear that this is excellent work and I would never be able to even come up with an idea like this, let alone get it all down and coherent (for the most part). That being said, my only issue is actually one of coherence. More specifically, the flow of the words. Very confusing at multiple points. Having to stop and try to make sense of what was written brings the whole thing to a stand-still. I don't know how the uploading process on this site works so I don't know if this possible, but I would absolutely LOVE to see a more proof read version. If done, really think the popularity of this work would skyrocket. But let me make myself clear one more time. This is a fantastic read and I would recommend this to any Black Lagoon fan, or anyone in general.
Fluffyman chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Really great, even makes me kinda sad that its over.

Theres just one thing that bothers me because I dont understand, can someone please explain what this means?

"I'm afraid, but I still want to fly with…

The last word had been blotted by a liquid drop. However, the room was in the first floor. Leaks were impossible to happen in there."

The two children are Rock and Leopold arent they?
What is the last word?
And who blotted the ink on it?

Really want to know.
Fluffyman chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Great fanfic with an original story, enjoying it until now. Alot different than the other fanfics.
Really looking forward to how things will unfold after the flashbacks end.

Gonna read the rest tommorow.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Wow, you really take changing a character to a new level. It's cool!
kerricarri chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Nice expository, nice background, nice justification. Human nature is all there, so this is very reasonable development.
JustMikeG22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is my favorite story. please finish the sequal!
NamelessHeretic chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
Could use a bit of proofreading, but it was a good story.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
good story but i don't get the very end
sthenno chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
"not worth my time"? Hello-oo, what the hell were you thinking? D

it was weird seeing Rock in this light, very well-written, but weird, as it's way different from the anime, however, I love the Cold Knife story so far.
hhv94 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
I LOVED this story! Very nice! Sorry i didnt give a review for each seperate chapter but I could not put the story down so I kep clicking. :) I hope you do a sequel to this since it deserves it! I hope to see Rock and Revi together soon.
saiyan prince1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
wow this was is one hell of a fic. keep it up
TomCatX1 chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Hahas! That was a good story... Loved it very much though...
gaisensei chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
ok, there's one thing i don't really get.

How does that bastard dodge a sniper rifle bullet AFTER it's been shot. a bullet like that travels faster than sound, and no matter how good your hearing is, the sound will only travel at 300m/s.

that's a error in your logic (if you actually had any, could be i just found a little hole in your plot) but i like the story.

there are too few Black Lagoon fics, so i won't start complaining about the lack of Rock with brass balls fics.