Reviews for True Self
Griever chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Your sentence structure is atrocious. The idea itself has merit, but the execution made it impossible for me to get through more than a single chapter before I gave up in disgust.
AznPuffyHair chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
Good story. Too bad it's so short. U can have a sequel with wut u left out. This site is called fanfiction for a reason.

Anyway, while i'm satisfied with how things turn out, i'm not a big fan on how fast the story went. It could have be longer, but no use crying over it..
Sir Deadpool chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
cool
Sir Deadpool chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
dun dun dun!
Sir Deadpool chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
ahh thats a shame i really liked the hotel moscow to
Sir Deadpool chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
i love this i just got hooked onto the show and the manga!
ZeroInfection chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Very nice, but man, I nearly cried at the part where Rock ended up in New York...WHY? lol.
Kira-XA2021 chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
That was sweat. Liking the character designs/history for the "real" Rock. The ending was cool. Very animeish (non-romantic), although that not always good. But I still liked it. keep up the good (no great, yet. But very close) work.
CrystalICE1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
HOLY SHIT! Rock's a bad ass. Great fic.
Kman chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
A update finally I was waiting to see if the story would be is one of the best black lagoon fanfics on the site keep up the good work.
Ominae chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
Rock in NY now? Nice ending for him...
Terra Incognita Novus chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Great story! I just finished watching Black lagoon and I do have to say that Rock could be playing as this character that you have made. Keep up the good work!
Ominae chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Coolness!

Rock as an ex-child assassin really works. Bout time he kicks some butt around...

Also, I would humbly suggest you move this to the Black Lagoon subcategory to garner more reviews. Besides, it's good for this story. _
omega17x chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Just letting everyone know that i requested black lagoon to have its own category. said that Black Lagoon will be listed in anime when a new story is submitted or updated under that will then show up within 12 hours. I figured with its name listed it might get more stories
NamelessHeretic chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Showdown of two weapons, eh?
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »