Reviews for True Self
NamelessHeretic chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
Your sentence structure is a little clumsy, and the story itself is a bit unrealistic, but you have me intrigued. _
TakatoRikku chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
nice. nice. rock is so badass. though you should probably run some grammar checks on your chapters. waiting for another update!
Demon32835 chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
VERY interesting...
TakatoRikku chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
hm it's a shame that there isn't a Black Lagoon section on FF. great story, it fits Rock well ever since I saw the episode where he freaks out on Revi. you should update!
Anon chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Not bad. I like the concept and it could go far. A little bit of polish will mae this a good story. You'll probably get more reviews once Black Lagoon hits states side, so keep writing
anbukakashi chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Love the story so far! I had always wondered if Rock was a killer with a second identity. You should defiantly continue this fic. I'll be checking back to see if you update.

The only reason you don't have many reviews is because Black Lagoon is still a fairly new series and doesn't have it's own section yet. This series will become more popular in time.
rc chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
An interesting beginning. I hope that in the future, you'll "get into their heads" a bit more (not too much of course). Black Lagoon characters rarely say what's on their minds, and exposing inner thoughts is what prose is well suited for.

I best guess is that your low review count is that it is in the misc. section, a section I only check occasionally... and I only found this by doing a search. Misc., of course, doesn't really have a built-in audience.

anyway, I hope to see more in the future.
ZeroX1999 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is interesting! Hope you update soon!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3