Reviews for Moonlit Moments
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Another good story indeed!
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow! another good one..I like your style of storytelling..
Ed Simons chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Just saw this. Excellent work, as always.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Crazy go nuts. I love it!
Yo chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Interesting, to say the least. You very last line was very apt and I think I will leave it at that. Boy, time sure changes many things...
ToastedPine chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Heh, the entire story hinges on a made-up technique that may or may not be a derivative of the ultimate weakness moxibustion.

That aside, there's real imagination here, from your use of Konatsu's origins to a variant of Ukyo's loyal love I've never seen before.

The justification for Ranma leaving also makes sense since it had two different points to work from.

Overall, an enjoyable read. And this was only from a fevered dream? You must sleep the sleep of the divine.
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Another fun read; wish my fever-dreams gave me ideas like this. And while it could be multiple chapters, I like it more as this one-shot. Great job.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
An interesting romantic tangle, but then Konatsu is more dedicated

and honorable then anyone else.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Wow, a very interesting story, one with a fair amount of darkenss, but with a bit of hope at the end.
Ladegard chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Thanks, Mr. B. Nice story.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Excellent new story. But I, like so many others, would like to know when you'll post the first chapter of Process of Elimination 2 (and Diamonds in the Rough would be nice too).
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I don't really enjoy U/R fics, but this was nice. I do't agree
KaleRaven chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very very interesting and impeccably well written. As a prior reviewer mentioned, it's quite apparent you favor Ukyo, but that's alright.

Curious that though it's a one-shot, because I could definitely see it as the first steps of a much longer story. It shines along the lines of your trademark styles.

Thanks for writing and sharing it )
Anon chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Bravo, Durandall.

A most fitting start/one shot, I can't tell if you really plan to continue this.

Your Ukyo bias shows a little in this fic, as it's a bit short on the build up, even with the backstory, but it's covered far past well enough to fit in with the story.

Keep up teh excellent work.

Anon

p.s. When's book two of PoE going to come out?