Reviews for Ozai's Statue
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is really good, thank you.
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It would be really nice if you could write Katara's reaction (it doesn't have to be romantic). Great story though!
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Cute! I realllyyyy liked it
azula101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
if you can please write more it is so good
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
reaction to his back story is...? *curious*

update?,

brittney
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, poor Zuko...Wonderful job! I loved this story.
jennibare chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Gah! I'm trying to come up with a word that describes this story and the only thing I can come up with is poignant. I could actually see this scene happening in the show, which shows how in character you kept everyone. Zuko's emotions are just so... dark, sad, true to how I imagine he would have been feeling all these years. then Katara, the ever compassionate one, coming to his emotional rescue was spot on. You don't even have to be Zutaran (which I am of course) to see her doing that.

Well done.
Minstrel of Fire chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I like this concept, and i haven't encountered it before (i think). I thought by having Zuko be afraid as he looked at the statue and remembered his father, you made him human. They were pretty much in character...I liked the end, how Zuko decided to tell Katara, and also his reaction to almost burning her (directly after thinking about the agni kai).
maikofan13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wauw.

I'm just speechless
Inazuma Akai chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
A bit angsty for me but it suits Zuko's character. And there were a few grammatical errors.

In the story Zuko says that he knows that Ozai hates him, but in the canon it seems that Zuko's more in denial than anything else. I think it could have been a bit longer but I think it was very insightful as far as Zuko's inner turmoil and the group's reaction to it. Hope you write more!
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Loved it, very nice descripion of Zuko's inner suffering, he's very in character here. Good job.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
nice. :)
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I liked this one, too. I'm sure there are all kinds of emotional repercussions after the agni kai that Zuko just keeps hidden away, and it would take something like that to bring them out again. Sweet ending too, btw :)

Halo