Reviews for Cold Days, Warm Heart
Nice, sweet.
Get 'er done chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aw...Love It!
bonesteel chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful, sometimes Klink is a human being instead of a windbag with no guts. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY
I LOVED THAT SO VERY MUCH
THAT STORY IS SO VERY MERRY.

that was the BEST STORIES/FANFICTIONS i have ever read

I loved the LOVE, COMPASSION, sweetness and joy in this story showing even Klink has a heart sometimes

THIS STORY IS DEFINITELY RATED 1000/1000 on my scale
fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Your story was awesome! Keep on writing!
Lady Jeanetta1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw... 6 months til Christmas, but I'm so very glad I came across your story. I always suspected that underneath that cold and cranky exterior, Wilhelm Klink was somewhat of a softie :) Thanks for making me smile!
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Very sweet story. I really enjoyed reading this. My compliments, both to your writing style and your excellent ability of story-telling!
mojomarx chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wunderbar!
Kits chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw. There's nothing like a good Christmas fic (er, even in June-scratch that, especially in June).

You evoke such pretty thoughts, as always. The pine trees with the snow draping over them, the men stamping and trying to keep warm, the thought of a fresh cut pine tree decorated with homemade garland. I had a smile on my face the entire time I read this.

Hogan and Kinch's banter seemed perfectly in character (checking the gates had me laughing out loud), and then the end conversation between Klink and Hogan. The comment about the "hot drinks for the hot blooded" made me grin, as did the bit with Klink being ridiculously pleased he pulled one over on Hogan, finally.

Just an overall wonderful story.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Very good - I could picture this as I read it.
dart53 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
What a nice fine on this week before Christmas! I can picture this in an episode, and I always thought Klink wasn't the scrouge he tried to make out he was. Thanks!
Kits chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh! So lovely. I was catching my breath with excitement throughout.

A fantastic piece, as always.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go hunt down my aunt's recipe for wassail...
Zarz chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I absolutely love this story! It's so nice to see Klink being kind for once! I knew he had to have it in him, if pretty deep down. You've captured everyone's characters really well. This is such a sweet story. I love it! Great work!
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aww! Great story, I loved it! Thank you for writing this.
Cristy chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aw, he's not such a Grinch after all, is he! :) Nice story with a message that is timeless. ~ Cristy