Reviews for Cold Days, Warm Heart
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That was so sweat! I love it. Klink was great. He has a heart after all. Thanks for sharing the story.
violingal13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aw! I love this story! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm adding this to my favorites so I can come back to it whenever I need to be cheered up. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I love these kind of stories especially how they portray Klink's character you certainly have him down on paper. Sweet story I really enjoyed it.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh my goodness, that was so good! It's snowing here in MN, so I was already feeling rather Christmasy this morning. Thank you for increasing my mood. Hooray for Klink!
Linda chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I'm so glad, so so glad, you decided to post this after all. It fits in with the warmth of human spirit, which is at home no matter what holiday or what temperature it is. I am so glad that Klink had it in him to do this kind thing.

It's a beautiful story, and I could just SEE and HEAR and FEEL everything... as usual. But I expect no less from you!

Linda :)
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This was a nice surprise...and a good story, too. I can actually picture Klink doing that.
Pookwana chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I can't think of a nicer, late Christmas gift. When I started reading I thought, how appropriate, to be discussing the cold as the wind chills here in the mid-west have dropped into the -20 or more range, then I realized it was about Christmas! What a pleasant surprise.

Who better to see the wonder of the cold weather and the possibilities it brings than Carter. With his excitement, it’s hard for the others not to join in with their memories. Carter is the youthful innocence that keeps this group from getting jaded. His exuberance even win’s over Klink, who in giving the prisoners their Christmas surprise, has also given himself the gift of a happy Christmas.

Thanks for sharing. Teri