Reviews for Control Freak
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 2/21
Loved it!
time2read chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Lol awsome story!:P Obi wan had to be drunk when he was doing the stunts and lol some strings and master windus head! Wonder what that is! O.O
Noel Cassidy chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Okay. This, I liked. A lot.
And dang it! I want to know why the heck Anakin needs that stuff and Mace's Awesomely Bald Head. Yes, the caps are necessary.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh! I loved the idea! And Anakin's idea with the decorating, and his new ways of subtly tortuing Mace! You almost have to write a fic about it! From Mace's POV, of course, hihi :D
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
"Because it's my BABY!" -I do that to my car all the time too! It is. It is my baby.

Great story! I loved Obi Wan being a fantastic driver...haha!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This brought a smile to my face. I loved how you ended it and the light-hearted banter was quite amusing. I loved how you showed their relationship and close friendship!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You have to write the story about the model starfighter, the string, and Master Windu's head! You could write it into a Tales from the Temple chapter.

Spark
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Heee, this is lovely! I adore the dynamic you've got between Obi-Wan and Anakin here, and so many of your turns of phrase are brilliantly funny - I love this little humorous thing, and thank you for writing!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ha, i always thought it was a bit strange that Obi-wan suddenly hated flying when he loved it as a padawan (and was pretty good, if I recall correctly...?) I love how nonchalant Obi-wan is about his crazy driving though. BTW, are you going to update any of your fics soon?
NouvelleNouveau chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
hahaha great story. who knew that obi-wan could fly like ani? really good!
Vimuku chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I LOVE THE HUMOR IN THIS!

The interaction between ObiWan and Anakin is just so funny, I love it.

Well-written, and really nicely done. :D
Jaeh chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
*glomps fic*

I. like. this. a. lot!

Obi-Wan flying a ship? teehee. Should be fun - and its true. Obi-Wan very much prefers to be in control of the ship...

Anakin and his plans. *shakes head, laughing*

this is so cute. xD

-Jaeh
Tierney Beckett chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aha! I found you! Finally, after stealing your icons from the Obidala fan forum for the past few months, I found your stories.

And I am so glad I did.

First of all, the phrase squishy-council-chair-cushion-fund should be worked into the Star Wars galaxy as canon. THAT is brilliant.

Truthfully, this whole story is brilliant. And is going on my favorites list. I love the way you write Obi-Wan and Anakin. It's difficult for me to find a writer who strikes the right balance between them and you're one of the few I've seen who can do that. Wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely and it's pulled me out of the doldrums today.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This is very good & funny!
Sanctus Anonymus chapter 1 . 4/14/2007